Vent thread

TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
So I got the class results back. By being awakened early this morning with a phone call from the dean.

Basically, I’ll be able to graduate, but not with any kind of music major.

For all the days of work and money I’ve spent on that college, they have basically given me the finger when it comes to this one, one of the few I actually was looking forward to taking.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

[screams in German]
@TheHappySpaceman  
Try telling your story to media or something. Ruin the college’s reputation.

Also, I love the Derpibooru forums so much. Which in turn makes me hate the other forums.  
Like, I don’t understand what’s wrong with necroposting (so long as you’re not starting drama). I also don’t understand what’s wrong with doublepost (though, we have the editing button to avoid that).
someguy111

What a way to start the new year. My mom got in a car accident. She’s ok but the car is heavily damaged. The body shop says it’s going to cost well over $4000. Her insurance wants to write it off as a total loss so they can save a couple hundred dollars instead of pay for the repairs. My mom still owes like 9 grand on the car and they only want to pay 4000 and take the car. So thanks to her awful insurance she is being forced to give up her car and still have to pay the 5000 left on the loan. Thanks a lot State Farm for being such a “good neighbor”. You greedy slimeballs have just screwed over someone hard leaving them with no car and a huge debt to pay off. I have to give her rides everywhere and it’s really messing with my schedule. We are now arguing more than ever. I wish these accountants and penny-pinchers and greedy investors could see the effects of their greed and how it really messes up peoples’ lives. Then again maybe they already know and couldn’t care less. They’ve sold their souls and have no regrets.
Icicle Niceicle 1517
Stormfeather - For supporting the site
Strawberry Sunrise - For Patreon supporters
Tempest & Elizabat - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.

Ocs,Boops,Tickles&Memes
@HJSDGCE  
People mostly hate necroposting because it seems kinda pointless to revive an age old thread/forum when everyone else has already moved on form what the topic was about.

As for dooubleposting, it’s because people find it to be pretty close to spamming.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@ice1517  
How about in sites where you can’t necropost and must create a new topic?  
What if I have something to say but I can’t necropost, and I can’t make a new topic because then someone just links me to the old post?

That’s shit.
someguy111

What I could do, provided I can find one, is get an independent mechanic who can also do do body work to fix it. The car is repairable but because the insurance company is so greedy they want to write it off as a total loss and take possession of it so they can sell off the used parts for extremely huge markups. Parts for the car are quite cheap. It’s just finding what parts are needed to repair it and then finding someone to do the work for a fair price. It’s so ironic that with full coverage she still has to pay for repairs out of pocket.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

In Vino Veritas
The polar vortex is weakening, meaning these horrid cold snaps will start to last longer, and get colder, as the boundaries of the vortex begin to spread out.

I am not built for this sort of climate, please stop fucking up the world now.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Zincy  
Great, just great! Just what I wanted to hear! I am not built for this sort of climate either, and I’m already starting to suffer its effects down here in Florida.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
Turns out Logan Paul’s whole trip to Japan was full of him doing really shitty things, not just the suicide forest incident.

And YouTube won’t do anything because he’s their star.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide