Vent thread

xXArKoPinkeSs
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Economist -
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation

@Zincy  
I completely agree with you.

I’m fed up with all of this Zionist and Neocon foreign policy crap.

I’m fed up with all of these endless wars and conflicts in places like Afghanistan, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, etc.

It’s time we started doing what’s best for the United States and the American people instead of foreign countries like Israel and Saudi Arabia.

If these Zionists and Neocons like Jared Kushner, Mike Pompeo, and John Bolton love Israel so much, they should go over there and fight Iran themselves.
TheMagpulPone
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Dynamic Pie
@SuperPinkiePie64  
So you want us to tell our allies to fend for themselves? I’d rather they just pay heavily for our assistance and protection. Give us a reason to be the tip of the spear for them in the form of large amounts of money.

Aside from that, they still shot down our drone in International airspace. That can’t be tolerated.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I don’t think loot boxes should be banned. More rather, they should be age restricted to adults and teens requiring to have parental consent to make any real transactions in games.
Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
@Selaphiel  
That and the concept of changing clothes. Way too many people wears the same pair of pants all week long without realizing up that after the second day they start to smell like crotch and ass.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Selaphiel  
EA preys on those with gambling addictions. Also, EA has done more damage to the industry than any other company. Just think of all the studios they’ve shut down and put people out of jobs.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Pone of Astronomy
@Selaphiel  
This bill is the only way they’d suffer, because it would cut into their FIFA ultimate team profit.

The belgium ban actually worked by the way. Also, loot boxes and microtransactions don’t belong in $60 games. You should be able to pay $60 and get everything, none of this monetization bullshit. I’d want MTX banned as well, personally.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide