Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Also, the way our housing association bill us residents is WAY too expensive versus the real billing price our local water service does to us. He told us this overprice was to pay the debt he owe to the local government.

The upsetting and hardest part of it is we will never get our water supply back until our president takes up the slack for all of us but we were long fucking pissed off on him, a scamming bastard.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
He lied to us. He spat on all of us. He spent what was supposed to be the payment for all our water bills for him and his family’s good sake instead.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
It’s so hard and stressful when I had to go in and out of the house just to wait for the water rationing truck to stop by each of all of my neighbors.
Background Pony #77B1
No matter how hard I try or how much I do,I’m always gonna be at fault and feel like the worst.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
God damn a skunk let one rip somewhere near my house and the fan sucked it in. Smelled like it did it right in my face it was so strong.
lonewolf
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

U mad?
@TheMagpulPone  
I had one on my patio cleaning up whatever cat food my cats didn’t eat a couple weeks ago, so the first thing I did was check on mine to make sure they didn’t get sprayed.
Sumii1213 ♡
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Artist -

may be inactive
The electricity in my house just shut down partly. My lamp and the kitchen appliances don’t work rn so I can’t do homework nor make dinner (‘◉⌓◉’)
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide