Vent thread

Holofan4life
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Perfectly Normal Pony - The best thing about being an anime mod is you get to eat babies for free
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

I II II L
I wrote a little song in honor of Kobe Bryant in the style of American Pie. I would like to share it with you all. I hope you enjoy it.

I remember where I was that day

You were on a helicopter far away

I was sitting, resting in my bed

When I found out that you were dead

And I remember watching you play

As I grow up, not led astray

Trying to emulate you, like you, man

Shooting three pointers in a trash can

And though I won’t be what you were

I can rest easy, knowing for sure

That my love for you remains inside

The day the NBA died
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Anonycat  
bruv I do go to gym regularly–what, do you think I just sit on my fatass? I’m on my feet 12 14 hours a day at work, not counting morning routine.  
what I can’t do, is workout. They expect me to come into work LITERALLY EVERYDAY I’m not joking I have no day off. One time I got a bad case of a sore leg after leg workout and ho boy the next day you see me almost wobble carrying trays of drinks and it wasn’t funny.

look man it don’t matter if I’m 18% bodyfat. Nobody literally ever called me anything else but nice, and that to me is like the default “I want to say something positive about you but I don’t know what I can say”. My coworkers, girls, are regularly being complimented for their looks on top of their great service but me? eh.

my boss also has two default mode when dealing with me: either I’m useless when I make a mistake, or it’s what I’m supposed to do anyway, when I do em right or better.

Reason why I put up is coz currently I got no other option considering my legal status as an immigrant depends on having a job and this asshole is the only one willing to write me up a contract with the minimum wage necessary to apply for legal status.

Other ppl don’t even want to write me up a contract until after I work for them (illegally) for god knows how long.
Moving On
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

Everytime someone’s relatives dies, I seem to be the only one who doesn’t give out their condolences. I just don’t have the experience with dealing death on someone I’ve never met.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide