Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Seeing the price for Samsung’s new S20 flagship line. You mind as well get a fucking iPhone.  
I hope they fall short of their sales target. This price creep is too far and unacceptable.  
Who’d pay $1,200US for an Android device they’re not even going to support in 3 years?  
Meanwhile Apple continues to support devices as far back as the iPhone 5.
MethidMan
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -

The more I try to use dating apps, the more I realize that there just isn’t anything interesting about me.

Not interesting, not attractive, not experienced, not sociable, not college-educated, not skilled unless it’s coloring… I’m just a complete square. No wonder women don’t give me the time of day.

Edit: Meeting VA’s in conventions doesn’t count.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Do you have a job and your own place? Than you’re already pretty desirable by traditional standards. You’re good at colouring? I’m sure there are women who share that particular skill. Go out to art hobby groups and similar things so you can talk about things you’re both interested in.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
There are jobless losers, creeps, criminals and complete utter nutcases who still wind up with a women and a litter of children that they either neglect or abuse.

Imagine the happiness an average but decent person could achieve if they weren’t afraid of failure or being rejected? You can survive rejection and lose nothing by trying. Keep putting yourself out there and you’ll meet someone.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Terminal Red  
Job. Own place or even just a car sometimes.

Women are pressured to chose people with these resources. It’s biology really.

Need more time? Take care of your body, extend the prime of your life.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MethidMan  
A car could get you a lot of fun with girls but I’m not sure how many of them want to show up to your parents place.

A car can get you a lot of extra work too. Labor pools in particular.
MethidMan
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

I don’t even really want a long-term relationship or marriage/family or anything like that. I just wanna get laid. At this point, I’m starting to think I’m better off not having any sex hormones because these days it just serves as needless torture… Why even have nads? I should just neuter myself and save myself the frustration.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@MethidMan

I would recomend you put your time and money into improving yourself and your house situation though. And sex without an emotional or romantic connection is hollow. Jerking it is cheaper and just as satisfying.

Anyone can meet the right person. You may need to work on your social skills, confidence or financial situation, but it’s achievable.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@MagpulPony  
Im 29 and I work in warehousing, own a house which I share with my father and have my own car.

Been trying to enter the police force or transit coppers for a year. Trying again in may.

I go out to the club every second Friday and hope that when I finally get my dream job, I’ll be able to meet MS.right.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide