Vent thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Terminal Red  
I’m 21, planned on leaving Cali and starting my own firearm related business, was also training to become a pilot or at least get my commercial license. Then I had my entire fortune stolen and every plan I made changed.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Terminal Red  
Long story, told it before, but basically my older siblings are rotten, terrible people. My father left everything to my mother and I, siblings burned his will out of hate for us, stole his properties, lots of internal corruption was involved and they managed to steal the last of what we had in the form of a valuable property which was sold in 2018. This story spans 15 years and you’ll probably see a movie about it someday because telling the whole story of what and how things happened would take hours.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
If you start a business you can get assault rifles mailed to you. With the ffl liscense, transfer tax still applies.

I’m just going to get the mossberg maverick and eventually another ppq. I love the ar15 so much, I would cuddle it in my bed.

A controversial add on is the digital shot counter. It will tell you how many rounds are in the mag and if one is chambered with a digital display. People think it’s irresponcible to let a digital device tell you if you got one chambered.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ninji  
Understandable. I love my AR as well. And while I don’t sleep with it in bed, I can reach it from there. Either way, that business is on indefinite hold.
Twi Clown
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Übermensch in training
Man this experience sleeping has been rather weird.

My dreams were getting incredibly cyclical and at some point I feel awakened by something weird I “felt” behind.

I also remember constantly “awaking” but not completely, probably sleep paralysis.

Man, I feel so strange right now, so much I came here at 4:43 am.

:/
Prince Areo
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@Typhoon2000  
Wait a minute. Didn’t you say that you are not going to watch any movies, playing video games, ever? I actually read your post in other thread. I thought you mean it by what you said.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Been reading up on all these incel nice guys complaints saying “uuuh these women don’t want no gentleman, they want the baddest most ashhole-est chad”

…Then convert to Islam. I am so fucking serious. Them muslim ladies WANT a real man. A strong nice sympathetic financially stable man who takes care of them–and also secure enough about their masculinity that they’re okay if their wives are doing better than them in many things. Y’all nice guys been looking at all the wrong places.

I am NOT a strong nice financially stable independent man who can take care of a family. Which is why I got rejected out of a proposal twice now; coz’ I’m a fucking weak insensitive dumb idiot with zero empathy, with a dead end minimum wage job and no skills no degree no future; I’m just counting down to my inevitable death by self-harm, really.

These Nice Guys would have 10 times a better chance than I do in scoring a muslim gal–provided they convert to islam first.
SubaruAnon

With SKS innawoods
@tehwatever  
I’m good to be honest, already a Christian. I do agree though, seeing all these self-loathing guys complaining about not being attractive enough, or sociable enough. Then why not improve in those areas? Once I got rid of that mindset, though as hard as it was, it was entirely worth it.

Though, personally I’m not getting into a relationship.(Due to the decrepit state of modern western women) it has improved every other area of my life.
Nightweaver20xx
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Happy Derpy! -
Platinum bit -
Emerald -
Artist -

Evil
Rob Riggle needs to go crawl back into whatever douchebag cave he crawled out of. He’s not funny, he’s not entertaining, but for some god-awful reason he’s all over television. Please go away, Rob Riggle.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@tehwatever
I do agree though, seeing all these self-loathing guys complaining about not being attractive enough, or sociable enough. Then why not improve in those areas? Once I got

Because that would involve taking responsibility, maturity, self-examination, and discipline and nowhere near as easy as blaming everyone else.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Because that would involve taking responsibility, maturity, self-examination, and discipline and nowhere near as easy as blaming everyone else
This. So much.  
I’ve quit blaming everyone else years ago, and I’ve been on the path to NOT BEING A USELESS FUCK for a while now.

I still don’t quite got the skills, empathy, looks or financial security to even be worthy of being called a decent fucking human being though.

At this rate I’d die of depression and loneliness–Which I suspect isn’t that much longer tbh–before I even accomplish anything.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@WyrmSpawN  
Actually my bruh. EMPATHY is the one key factor of being a decent human being.

It is the ability to share someone’s joy and pain. The decent fucking human being sees through your lying ass, your tough guy act, your fake fucking smile and would come up to you, because he knows you’re hurting inside and asks you, sincerely, “how are you? you alright?”

That’s the NUMBER ONE thing a decent human being has; all other things–skills, looks, financial means are secondary. They are things by which the decent human being could HELP others.

I dont even HAVE empathy. I have low IQ and even lower Emotional Intelligence. I’m garbage basically.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide