Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
…Does it not strike y’all that it’s rather fucked up that people are scared to share their opinions of things out of fear of “outrage”? Or do y’all only care when the outrage comes from people you personally dislike, but it’s fine if the outrage is coming from you?
Don't
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - One Piece Thread

Get up and Jump
@Jarkes  
I have always argued that people online need to stop being so emotional about opposing point of views

Why are you surprised that people are so scared of stating their opinions nowadays online when packs of cunts could attack them, call them “cringe”, tell them they are “objectively” wrong , and post a clip of their favourite cunt Eceleb having the opposite opinion
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
@Jarkes  
Not really.

Not all outrage is justified. Doesn’t mean it’s never justifiable.

I mean, any number of things i could think of would be bad comparisons because you can’t say every outrage is comparable.

No, the reason and content of the outrage is more important than who is doing it. That some people pick stupid things to outrage over is no fault of my mine.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Reborn Reject
Just learned about the death of my last childhood friend…they helped me grow up in my later childhood and offered many laughs and memories that I’ll forever cherish. Maybe our paths will cross again someday in another part of the universe. It’s going to be quite the sad times knowing I live in a world without them…
Shyette
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Yuri (NSFW)
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice

I want coffiee
I know you people have real problems. But I don’t have slippers right now.

My oldest still good ones just wore out.  
My dad threw out my older good ones,  
My new ones are junk.
Penguin Dragneel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Thread Starter - Weeb Wars: The Anime Controversy Thread
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

The Latest Tax Write-Off
I’ve been out of it these past few days. I had my bottom wisdom teeth removed on Friday, and I’ve essentially been miserable since then.

The only good thing that came out of this was finally preordering Fairy Tail on the Nintendo Switch.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide