Vent thread

tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Lord Goku  
I am the manager.

Told the owner and the supplier about this. Supplier mailed us new invoice and insist this was a mistake on their part and and that there hasn’t been any discrepancy between the invoice and what we actually had been getting. Well, since nobody can prove otherwise, everybody decides that from now on, we weigh the meat coming in. hmmh.
Dingo Dash

Forgot I had an account here and strangely never received any sort of email about derpybooru. Guess it is also my very first post aaand it’s to vent off the fact that nobody ever told me anything about the huge collab that takes place on this site. Wish I could have partecipated looong time ago. Ugh!
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide