Vent thread

Background Pony #997F
@OldMangyMutt
It was a gift to MKogwheel(and now both the him and Anontheanon are apparently banned from Seaquestria fest) and then other artists got involved and are being labelled racist. (Jargon Scott(who might be qutting over this whole thing, Paperbagpony)

For most part. One would unlikely be arrested for such petty thing. But you mind as well be. The real danger is how hiveminds would ostracize those who don’t conform to their train of thoughts. How petty has society become?
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Mikey

There were a few people who got exposed as ACTUAL racists during this incident, but it’s annoying that other folks are getting lumped in with those.
Background Pony #997F
I’m beginning to wonder if this pettiness people have to get on each other’s throats is a symptom of a side effect that resulted from a too long period of society not having as many real issues as our grandparents did when they had a collasal global going on in their times, especially in the 1st world. In sinpler words, people just don’t seem to have anything better to do nor dire to worry about. They just look for or fabricate trouble to stay stimulated.
Kanye West
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Thicc Thighs Connoisseur
@Jarkes  
Yep. Juice WRLD, Pop Smoke (who I admittedly didn’t know until now) but it’s scary as fuck because they’re all around my age and it’s like…damn.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@JasonRatana
I agree that accusations are fake.
But… THE FACT THAT THESE ACCUSATIONS ARE FAKE SHOULD NOT BE A GODDAMN EXCUSE TO RUIN THE LIVES AND CAREERS OF, for example, SEAN SCHEMMEL!
I mean, who the fuck is gonna replace Goku if everyone hates Schemmel now?!
Who’s gonna voice Bulma if everyone hates Rial now?
Who’s gonna voice Rias or Panty if everyone hates Marchi now? (the closest to a Jamie Marchi replacement is Alexis Tipton but that’s it)

pagebreak reeee
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@OldMangyMutt

Tbh, the reason Jargon_Scott got hit was because the art in question had some of his zebra OCs and he retweeted it because he didn’t notice the implications at first. He even did some art poking fun at the initial piece.
Mikey
Sky Spark - For Patreon supporters
Pone of Astronomy - For Patreon supporters
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -

Ayriana
@Jarkes  
I don’t think ATA is racist, just an edgy memelord.  
And it’s really sad that people are going to label Paperbagpony, she’s one of the friendliest and kindest people here.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
@Mikey  
Well it ain’t our fault there dolts on social media and society in general who seem to have a difficult time making the distinction between what’s real and what’s not.

Cartoon fandoms seem to be a magnet that attracts THOSE kinds of idiots.

Everyday I find myself growing ever more disdained towards mentally ill folks because of shit like this. It’s really takes a toll on ones sanity dealing with these fucks. I always have this constant fear of descending into the same madness myself. Well that fear just might send me there…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide