Vent thread

Anonycat
Duck - "her mere existence is enough to put me in a quack mood, I might as well return the favor by quacking it around"
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Artist -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, I guess.
Hm. Small rant, I suppose.

I can’t say I like when a person asks me to explain to them something they admit knowing and understanding nothing about, and then they go full contrarian because the explanation I gave to them wasn’t nowhere as close as the one they wanted to get all along.  
Why do you ever ask for help if you are going to reject it as soon the word “effort” is used, and why do you ever complain about people ignoring and not wanting to help you, if all you do is attack and push away any person who has cared enough as to try lending you a hand?  
And why in the hell you do all of this and still try to pretend is everyone else’s fault instead of yours?
Josh103
Thread Starter - Artists you miss.

The seeds of change are easy to plant, but they can take a long time to grow.

Unfortunately, everyone wants be a harvester, meanwhile there are very few planters, and even fewer gardeners.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
Listening to some 19-20 year old yelling about relationships, star signs, and other nonsense is amusing. Annoying, but also amusing.

Though, this may be the first time it has involved a black lesbian, from the sounds of it.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I really don’t see myself with a girlfriend. Like, an actual girlfriend. Not saying that like it’s a bad thing, but it’s really a relief.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide