Vent thread

gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
Oh god, I actually feel lightheaded from pent up impotent stress. It’s like I’m frustrated, but I have no outlet for it, so my head has started to spin somewhat.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
Ever just had a slight flash of seething rage that makes you want to smash someones jaw into the edge of a hard concrete barrier?

I had that a few minutes ago.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@icey wicey 1517

I am normally a calm man toward most things. Often times, I approach situations with a calculating, somewhat cold, reasoning that allows me to analyze both sides of a problem.

Every now and then, however, something happens that not only impacts my life, but the life of someone I care about/am close to. Depending on the severity of the infraction, said calm demeanor can quickly shift from mild annoyance, to “I will glad end up in jail within the next 10 minutes”.

I will spare the details here. Due to an idiotic change in US law, some extreme complications just arose for myself, and an individual I am quite fond of. I am sitting currently in the middle of the above range of emotions, though any direct conflict on this issue will lead to me having the ever strengthening urge to bash the offenders brains in with a tire iron.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Zincy  
There are a few things that make me aspire to own a grenade launcher.

You always come off as the cool side of the pillow, so I can only wonder what has you so angry.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Badheart

It does involve Latin America.

@Ninji

I’ve become somewhat engaged with a young women from Colombia. She’s here on a student Visa and is working as an au pair.

But, because of Shit-for-brains the magical talking Tangerine, her au pair status might disqualify her from pursuing citizenship. So if our relationship continues to grow, our future may be in question.

And this is something that infuriates me. I’m hesitant to talk about it, because I swear to the gods I will light someones ass up over it without hesitation.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You know what’s my BIGGEST worry with this virus going around making global panics?

What if Khabib vs Tony gets cancelled AGAIN because of virus paranoia? NOBODY CANCELS KHABIB vs TONY PLEASE! This is the most anticipated Khabib AND Tony’s fight of 2020 and Dana White better not freaking cancel it.

Get Khabib and Tony in a sterile bubble until April. Don’t let any of them out. Don’t let any of them get sick.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
I don’t think this virus is going anywhere, any time soon. The incubation period being as it is, the number of cases around the world could be roughly double what is reported. I also highly doubt it will be a seasonal thing like the flu. While coronaviruses that already infect humans are indeed seasonal, the differences between on season and off season infections are not as extreme as with the flu. And given the rapid rate of spread, it will linger in the off-season, if it even has one. I’d expect it to be a year or two before it settles into a definite seasonal pattern, as we develop ways to combat and avoid it.

Despite having lived through numerous pandemics, humanity’s response to them remains woefully inadequate.
Sumii1213 ♡
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Condensed Milk - State-Approved Compensation
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Speaking Fancy - Badge given to members that help with translations
Artist -

may be inactive
I’ve been stuck at home for a whole month and now I’m gonna be stuck for almost two more…please just let me go back to school :((
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
Nowadays I feel like I’m forced to approve things in art I personally don’t like - be it fetish, incest shippings or characters with boobs larger than their head.

I know filters exist and I should ignore these pics, but it feels like somebody shoves me into my face telling “see this? Love it or go fuck yourself”.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide