Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
We can go for walks as long as we maintain 6ft apart from anyone.

So basically nothing in my life changes.

I just hope the hospital takes care of my mom.
Background Pony #0549
I really wish artists would quit asking me if I’m going to join their next stream. I’ve already repeated it to them numerous times, that I’m never going back to Picarto due to having one too many negative experiences and harassment issues there.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Well, during my days off, my bosses just banned two people from the convenience store for shoplifting, and aren’t even allowed to get gas while paying at them pumps (police have them listed as trespassers if they come back without the owners consent, and that won’t be given any time soon).

And we’re one of only two places in town for the public to get gasoline, with the quality at the other being…questionable at best.

My thoughts: What a couple of dumbasses; there are clearly cameras all over the property.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
It really drives me to boil whenever radical environmentalists always harp on about banning this plastic banning that plastic so on. Sure, plastic has this reputation for being this petro product that chokes up the environment and all. But instead of banning the stuff as they suggest, we should be taught to be more responsible with it.  
People cannot deny the affordability, convenience, and versatility of the stuff as whole.  
If it wasn’t for the advent of plaatic, we’d still be killing God knows how many elephants and rhinoceroses for our hair combs and piano keys. It was what allowed the trading of those materials to be outlawed in many areas of the world.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
I wish people would quit asking me to RP whenever I join a new server.

This seems to be especially the case in communities with high concentrations of furries.

What is it with flurries and RPing?
Beau Skunky
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Selaphiel  
@Anonycat  
I’ve been sent requests to RP with other people here on this site several times, so honestly it’s not just “furries.” Looking at the RP forum here, bronies, anime fans, ect. are pretty into it too.

I made a Smash Bros. RP in the forums, where you could fight as any game character you wanted, not one person joined. lol

@Badheart  
I miss PikaPetey.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
@Beau Skunky  
It’ll sound weird coming from me, but in life, I sometimes I feel like being a villain is more resourceful than being a hero, because none of us are perfect by even the smallest merits. I usually want to do good things, but in the end it wouldn’t amount to anything and the worst feeling is that you’re not getting enough credit or respect from doing those things. I have this mindset that I’m somewhat of an actor who’s a born villain waiting to act on my own volition of why I do these things from past experiences, whether it’s abuse or experienced a murder in the family by a stranger at a young age.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Flutter_Lover  
No offense, but if you’re being serious, you might need to see a doctor.

Looking at all the full jail cells, and such, not to mention the fact, bad things DO happen to bad people whom do bad things, as well, I’d rather be good honestly.

Take the “Godfather” movie for example, no matter how successful, and rich those mafia crime families, and bosses get, they always have to be looking over their shoulder, ‘cause they never know if they pissed off a rival, and is going to get shot up, or something. So living a “villainous” life honestly isn’t great, and could destroy you, or everything you care about.
Beau Skunky
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Broken Adam  
Depends on what you consider a “hero.”

Doctors helping sick people & children in the hospital, the scientists finding cures for diseases, the firefighter saving lives, people whom find/rescue missing individuals, people who donate to charity, or volunteers at homeless shelters, and soup kitchens, those could be heroes.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide