Vent thread

ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Several YTers who are too large for their own good should have been banned from the platform. But judging from how much the YT algorithms are worth in tackling and even identifying “abusive behaviors”, it’s a lost cause.

casual YTers get demonitized and even banned for just unintentionally making sound or images that the retarded AF algorithms happen to identify as “abusive contents”.  
While large clickbait YT “Partner” channels are able to stay monetized even when they are openly torturing animals, calling for harassment, scamming people, and spreading misinformation in their videos.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

Est. 2012
@Selaphiel  
Good point.

@icey wicey 1517  
EZ PZ, the guy who loves to ruin cartoons for everyone since he bashed Steven Universe, Star vs. the Forces of Evil (which it led to everyone hating the show and Eden Sher’s abrupt and bitter end of her career since the rushed ending of it.) and he interviewed a “blacklisted” storyboard artist for the sake of ruining cartoons and the animator’s reputations.
gingerninja666
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Kaze ni Nare
I’m a depressive, miserable person at the best of times, but I think the lockdown is exacerbating it. I’ve been feeling like a powder keg lately. I seem to hate everything.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Selaphiel  
Morality isn’t real.

Nature’s cruelty made us strong.

Having compassion gives us an advantage but no reason to fool ourselves.

Animals are concious aware and feal pain, and we can engineer machines that can do the same.

We’re not supposed to have empathy for what we eat, or what animals we control. However animals have evolved more human characteristics to evoke human empathy.

AI might learn to use memes to evoke empathy.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Minor political rant here.  
So I’ve just been called a “balless centrist” by a self proclaimed “anti-Nazi” leftist POS awhile back in a comment section….  
Which is ironic because I normally see such terms being thrown around by the hard right.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide