Vent thread

Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
This is not as much of anger of sadness, but I must admit I wish to either make my own business, but I don’t know if I should do something big or just go full freelancer.
UserAccount
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Wallet After Summer Sale -

#1 Spikeabuse Fan
NSFW:

Anyone else ever cum so many times over and over again throughout the day that they actually have to stop repeatedly masturbating, even though they’re still horny, just because they’re starting to get worried about their heart? It’s been over 10 times today for me and I had to stop myself.
Rain Sunburst
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie - Certainly the smartest thing to invest your money into!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Happy Derpy! - For Patreon supporters

We're In This Together!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I wasn’t,but I can see why like you’d think that should’ve clarfyied,I was taking about mlp because I hadn’t been really caught up correctly for a few years actually I sorta gave up on being caught up during what I remember now as the end/start of season 7-8 since I was never really able to catch it live and finding it online was getting annoying for me, it had been on my to-do list for awhile, but I decided to rewatch the entire series from start to finish using Netflix,Hulu, then just pirated the rest but, I’d been with this series since I was 10-11 years old(20) when it came out it’s just so its sad to watch it end and life move on, I cried like five different times during the last three episodes man, it means alot to me, but I won’t stop here, this show and it’s fandom mean so much to me
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person

Est. 2012
@Rain Sunburst  
Oh, I see. Sorry for taking it the wrong way. Tbh, I don’t want it to end it without an anniversary season. (Deaths before birthdays seems weird to me) But Unfortunately, Hasbro planned to extend to six more years because they felt the loss of interest might hit its success and they don’t want to end up like Simpsons or SpongeBob.

Heck, I even made a 10th-anniversary poster for the series.  
(What I made on Derpibooru is textiles, because if I uploaded the original version now, people would say it’s too early)  
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Well, I mean…since you brought up masturbation…  
Remind yourself of your goals and stay productive guys.  
Don’t be a coomer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide