Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Broken Adam  
I have another idea, not tell them but show them. Show them a video of my mom shaking and crying before she vists him because she is so worried about what he thinks. He has her constantly on thin ice saying he is on the verge if leaving her if she doesn’t do what he says. Every time I try to discuss him with her she immediately walks away very upset or tries to change the subject. I should record her going to pieces when I ask her if she’s truly happy with him.
Twi Clown
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Übermensch in training
@KolpSlack

SQUASH THEM WITH ALL YOUR HUMAN MIGHT!!!!

And then either call for an exterminator or try to find homemade traps, or buy something to catch that vermin.
someguy111

@WyrmSpawN  
I’m not sure, I don’t talk to my family that much and when I do all we seem to do is argue. That man rarely comes up and when he does they ask questions more than make comments.
someguy111

@WyrmSpawN  
I hope to just settle this peacefully.

@Badheart  
No.

I really should have kept this matter private but I’m really getting fed up. Sometime in the next week or two I will make it a point to talk to him even if I have to force it. We will settle this. I will update you guys on what happens. Thank you all for your concern.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
The Travelling Pony Museum Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide