Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Just me being me, em effs.

The Count currently finds himself enjoying a freshly cooked fries and salad while LiveLeak binging and viewing this thread at the moment.
Derpy Whooves
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Artist -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Looking For My Doctor
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
No one has been threatened. If you think someone has been threatened, report it - otherwise just try not caring what other people think about TikTok.

If you don’t like TikTok, don’t use it. If you do like it, then use it to your heart’s content. Someone else’s opinion of TikTok doesn’t affect you - it’s like being angry that someone doesn’t like donuts.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
The thing is that i just don’t want the things I love and hold so dear to die just because it’s detractors said so.

But if they won’t go anywhere, then show me the proof about how things die if it’s not the detractors.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Artistic Detective - For awesome dedication to sleuthing out and maintaining artist tags and links
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I have probably killed products you loved because they were at end of life and I had a different product that I wanted to market and having the old product out there would just cannibalize my market for the new product.

And I’ve killed products because they confused the market and made it hard to differentiate the thing I wanted to roll out at MacWorld this fall.

And I’ve killed products because the company that made them was worth less than what I was spending to compete with them.

Not once did I ever end of life a product because “detractors said so”.

Not ever.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
I want my favorite one of a kind airplane that I’ve loved since chlidhood to fly forever. It won’t. It will be retired eventually and I hate that. But it’s life. The things we care about or are emotionally attached to don’t always stick around forever.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
You should get a job at one of the companies that makes something you really love.

Companies love people who have a lot of energy for their products. Then you could contribute to it’s creation, even if it’s just carrying baskets between departments or emptying wastebaskets, or even if you’re just doing tweens or wrangling renderers or thunking encodings.

Then you could be a part of the thing you love. I think you would really love to be able to touch the creation of the things you love.

You’re the kind of person we used to look for, back when I was in a company that needed people who would work through the night week after week to get a movie out or to publish a new game.

It can be hell, but I think it’s worth it. I’ve never regretted any of the crunch projects I’ve been involved with. Every one of them left a mark on my life, and made the world one step closer to the world I wished for.

Use your energy to create the world you hunger for.

You’ll fail. Everyone fails.

But maybe you’ll make a difference a couple of times, and see your name in lights. Or in an “About” box or in a trailer.

It’s worth it.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@Derpy Whooves  
Which is why one of my dreams is to be a backup musician in a concert or a performance, or probably as a session musician. I can express my love for music while at the same time being part of something bigger without being a frontrunner.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Myoozik  
Oh man, session musician is a tough gig, but SUPER cool. I can’t even come close, but watching people work that job is totally awesome.

I’m basically retired, so I got a part time job working in a music store that also has a recording studio and lots of classrooms, so I get to hang out with musicians all day some times.

When everything else I’m doing is shit, or clients are completely fucking pains in the ass, it’s a job that always feels good.

It’s good to have something you do that really matters.
Mr.Myoozik
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).

Music Connoisseur
@Derpy Whooves  
Well it can’t be tough as actually being a musician or part of a band striving for stardom or actually releasing songs or an album. The only issue that I see with being a session musician is pressure and being bossed around by the producer or the main artist themselves telling them what they can or can’t play or how they have to do it.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Donuts are popular all over the world in many forms.

The basic principle of a pastry that forms gasses in as the batter is cooked.

If the batter hasn’t rose from gases, it’s a cake doughnut, still a pastry I think.
Derpy Whooves
Artist -
Economist -

Looking For My Doctor
@Myoozik  
SO much pressure. My sister is a musician and I thought it would be fun to play cello on one of her songs, but after watching what she puts session musicians through I have completely given up that idea for ever.

I mean, what she does is harder - you’re right about that. But session musicians are at the top of their game, too.

So - DO EEEET! It’s a great gig, and I hope you do it ^__^
Mr.Myoozik

Music Connoisseur
@Derpy Whooves  
One of my uncles was an amateur producer who actually produced music for a few underground artists, so maybe in the future I could get some pointers from him on how to make music. But again, I’m not interested in making an album or songs of my own, just help others with their own material so when I get everything I need, I’ll start heading towards that direction. Overall, thanks.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
My Little Ties crafts shop

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide