Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@Typhoon2000
If they are keeping eachother at a safe distance I really don’t see the problem. Also, viruses - especially the COVID is destroyed at UV light so stop worrying.
Myself I plan to do that whenever it starts getting hot. We need vitamin D. so really, go outside, take a walk, on a beach or on the woods whatever you prefer. Breathe some fresh air and change your mind, you need that especially!

UV really?
Cyan Lightning
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Badheart  
To be fair, UV do not kill the virus and bacteria. UV light damage their DNA or RNA which make unable to reproduce which basically render them harmless. This is why some water treatment use UV light instead of chlorine or ozone treatment, though the thing about sun, the intensity of UV isn’t really that high compare to UV light, which for virus and bacteria take hours before it damage their DNA.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
Ate some less soft stuff last night.

The fear of puking or a bad BM is killing me.

But I have been rather fine.

Maybe the initial event was just me overeating the previous night.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MagpulPony

Honestly, for once I somewhat agree with him. Places like beaches or theme parks should be the LAST places to open up, since it’s much more difficult to follow social distancing guidelines in those kinds of places.

“Undoing ALL our progress” is his usual overexaggeration though.
Alexk13

The manager at the local auto parts store is still ranting his usual bullshit, blaming intellectuals for all the world’s problems and claiming this virus is their way of trying to control people like him.

Considering he’s the same lazy dumbass who can’t even properly train his workers to look for the correct parts or how to accurately look up something, I’d say his opinions aren’t even worthy of being used to clean up after people’s pets.

Plus, if he did get infected, he’d sound like Homer Simpson yelling “Help me, science” shortly after running his mouth.
Jarkes
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@RadioDemon

We can’t stay closed forever, but like I already said, places like beaches or theme parks should be some of the last places to open back up given how it would be almost impossible to maintain social distancing guidelines at places like that.

Most states are doing proper reopening phases.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I want go to the beach because I know it’s safe, but at the same time I’m not going to support any civil disobedience.

Anyone should be able to debate their case, but in order to work as a unit we got to listen to our government.

I don’t think Trump is stupid, I think he’s a sociopath. Listen to the CDC not Trump, he’s just a figure head designed to agitate people.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
Just don’t lose sight of the possibility this is a real threat that the men and women in government are personnally worried about.

I don’t know if the government can profit from shutting everything down and doling out checks. Maybe, this could be a testing ground for basic living income.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
@Ninji  
They can’t make money, but they can certainly get more power from people they rile into being afraid for their lives.

I mean, more than they should normally be.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
Asian coffee, baked goods, and biscuits in a nutshell.

>Puts in all these European imagery, evoking a western product.  
>Product of Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Korea, Vietnam, Japan.  
>Somehow not considered “Cultural Appropriation”.

Explain this!
Beth

In digital purgatory
Making Velveeta box dinner tonight.

Just straight f-ing cheese, and at some point of space-time macaroni was worth more than gold by weight.
Badumsquish
Generic Messy Hair Anime Anon - Seen and done more than you can imagine
Kalianne - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

ᗡ: 📶 📡
When you upgrade a program to fix an issue, and not only does it not fix the issue at all but now the program in general works worse than ever before >:(
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide