Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Badheart  
I drink two beers striaght, but it’s hard shit like the equivalent of 8 shots of vodka.

Then my stomach gets fucked up. I might be immune to hangovers, but my stomach isn’t acid proof.

This is a big difference. Because if your stomach is good and you have a headache drink a beer, but since I have no headache and a shit stomach I better just stop drinking for a while, it’s causing unwanted weight loss.

Omg i’m typing on my computer for once, I feel the energy! It’s a much more robust and versatile motor skill than swyping, because swyping is going to have to be relearned every time you get a new screen or the algorithm change.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Lord knows I love the Steel Reserve, right now I’ve been hitting rock bottom on Earthquake, it taste twice as bad as Steel for only a little higher alcohol content.

There is a weaker beer I also sometimes drink , King Cobra. This one comes in a big cheap 36oz bottle, it’s more refreshing, being out in the sun is one reason I’d drink this.

If I feel like doing nothing good for nobody? 800ml of vodka, 7$.
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
@EvilMorty
When was this the good fandom? The closest to good was probably when it was just a small group in 4chan.

That was exactly when. I expect a bunch of Derpibooru regulars to be miffed at me and I don’t fucking care. I’ve had it with dumb people with room-temperature IQ giving out bad opinions like they deserve a medal for their bad taste. Equestria Girls is awful and G4.5 of This Pony Life is awful too. The finale’s writing was very bad and between that and literal brony nazis, I’ve just about had it this week.

@Myoozik  
@EvilMorty
That doesn’t sound like something to be proud of

Where did I say I was proud? Point to where. Explicitly.

@Background Pony #4B71  
@Ninji
You weren’t around for those early threads, that was easily the best time in the forum.

Yeah /co/ and MLPG were jumping back then! Now /mlp/ is at the mercy of election tourists and shitposters and fans of the fandom and people who love dougs and did I mention shitposters? Oh, and /pol/. Can’t forget good ol’ /pol/ telling me to kill myself at least once, preferably twice in a thread merely for existing now!
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
@EvilMorty
Can we be friends now?

I don’t know, I have to keep signing out of Discord because of too many pings. I think my friend quota might be reached.

@Myoozik  
@EvilMorty
Don’t you think you’re being elitist and a bit of a dick there because of what others think about a cartoon?

Not really, no. :) Like I’ve said before, I ran a 5000 member group on Yahoo! Groups for MLP back with Gen1. You think you know what the fandom is? You know nothing.

I remember when things were good. I remember when things weren’t like this. And that’s why I’m angry.

I’ve been called a dick, a cunt and worse.

Go ahead, insult me more. It just makes my dick harder.

I didn’t come here to “love and tolerate” anymore or make friends. Love me or hate me, I don’t fucking care. I’m so over it. I’m over everything. Nothing gives me a reason to live anymore.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@EvilMorty  
IQ doesn’t mean dick. People who try to use phychometrics to outclass someone are losers. Intelligent people brag with money, accomplishments, power and health, not phychometrics.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide