Vent thread

Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
You know what?

With all of this bullshit going on in this broken world, maybe I should consider being a gamer and forget this world and enter different worlds. I’ll just spend my earned money that I worked for cleaning the apartment by buying tons of games.
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Cyborg_pony
She eating well?
Too picky?
Or just not able to hold food down?

She is very picky, but I got some pate canned food and she ate two cans plus a grilled that was left over.

Maybe it was just the heat, but I still really worry about the poor thing. She was born sick, and she was abused by someone since she used to be spritely and playful and when we got her back, was terrified of every noise.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

⌜Ω⌟
Why old people needs to be so awful and use their age and their “disabilities” as an excuse and advantage to get/do whatever they want?

Just because you are old you are freaking unstoppable? Just because you are old, you have an excuse to insult us? Just because you want to stand in the middle of the sunlight instead of taking a seat under a tree, you have the right to act like a douchebag?

Old people, man….
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I hate it when my friends are clearly struggling and I can’t really do or say anything to help them because there’s nothing I CAN do or say to help…
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide