Vent thread

Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MagpulPony

This is also true.

I think the saddest part of it all is that one of my black friends on Twitter was lamenting about how as much as he hated to admit it, riots rarely work (incidents like the Stonewall riots are basically an exception) and people like him are still targeted every day.
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
@MagpulPony  
Screw that! After seeing the footage of all the shit that went down last night (including in my own city), I’m starting to think we need to bring in this guy.  
full
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@Jarkes  
They exercised their constitutional rights to assemble and protest the taking of their liberties by an overreaching government. Their was no rioting, assaults or violence.

What is going on right now isn’t that. Most of these rioters are opportunists out for what they can get. For many others, This is the culmination of months of frustration as people are kept at home, not allowed to work as their livliehoods are destroyed by uncaring local governments. The pressure has been building for awhile and now it’ll only get worse when the dust settles and these people leave quarantine only to realize they destroyed their jobs, supply lines and utilities.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Dont give up your rights to defend yourself. The police have proven they are unable to protect you in situations like this and even dangerously incompetent at worst. Self defence is your responsibility.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
I want to do something with my friend later on tonight, but outside distractions means I’m going have to delay it…
Zerowinger
Solar Guardian - Refused to surrender in the face of the Lunar rebellion and showed utmost loyalty to the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

3-3/4" Army Man Fan
Well, shit, the dipshits demonstrating downtown decided that protesting wasn’t enough and that they needed to start surrounding officers and throwing shit at them, followed by mobbing cars. Livestream here.

Of course, they’re all now backing out and acting like they didnt do nuthin - assholes. I wonder how big a mess they’re going to make tonight.

Right now there’s a line of college girls on their knees with their hands up acting like they’re “peaceful” when they were banging on a patrol car just minutes earlier.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide