Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Looks like Yellowstone is a topic of discussion due to recent earthquakes nearby.

People tend to forget the following:

1/739,000 chances of it erupting within a year.

I wouldn’t bet on it.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Ugh my stomach is hell.

Yet everyone thinks alcohol is the cute drug. I have 10 other drugs I could have done today without turning my intestines inside out.

Edit: I almost threw up on the watered down stuff and went to chug what I thought was clean koolaid. It was stronger than my original drink, now I’m crumpled up in a ball.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My supervisor sucks ass.

Tells me to speed up and talks over me when i tell him everything he’s doing to slow down the progress.

@Badheart  
@Zerowinger  
No…but apparently it’s somewhere.

Maybe that’s just florida being florida and I have nothing to worry about…. for now.
Beth
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@altopony  
Oh thank you sweety. I don’t have the stomach for this, I come out stronger when I do hard drugs. Oh I got the pass for my Netflix btw.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
Based on my clairvoyant experience, I daresay Yellowstone won’t be sleeping until the next 80-150,000 years.

Krakatoa on the other hand has a potential of a violent eruption of global concerns in our lifetime.
RogueBadnik
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

⌜Ω⌟
Its been a month since I have been on Twitter and I already got my SFM work taken by a follower of mine, reposted it, and claimed he didnt know the source.

Now, unfortunately this happened many days ago. I didnt notice until now because his tweet was post hours in the night.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@RadioDemon  
That’s stupid. Civil war won’t happen untill the country no longer has access to basic amenities like food, water and shelter. In places heavily affected by these riots these things will become scarcer then they have been in a long time. Civil unrest, not civil war.
Deactivated Account

forgets everything
I’m sick to the back teeth of hearing people sympathise with these riots and justify them with “Just let them vent their outrage!”. The targets of that outrage are also innocent people, especially black business owners who provide jobs and hope to people in impoverished black communities. Property values will plummet because of these riots, because prospective buyers will be scared off by the instability, so any blacks who actually owned their own home are now going to lose out financially. Same goes for black business owners like that fireman.

How does burning your own city to the ground fix anything? George Floyd would never have wanted this.

“But properties can be rebuilt by insurance!”  
Insurance companies will often try to weasel their way out of paying insurance, and not all businesses are insured. Furthermore, taxpayers are probably going to be expected to pay for some of this damage. These taxpayers did absolutely nothing to deserve being out of pocket.

These hypocrites make me sick. They gnash their teeth when an innocent black man is wrongfully murdered, and then shrug when other innocent people are also victimised. “Ehh, it’s just property, bro”. Anyone who claims to support the rights of the innocent and turns a blind eye to this looting is a liar, period.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
How does me not supporting vandalism makes me a “sell-out”? Yes, the tragic death of George Floyd and Ahmaud Arbery was sad, but what’s trashing the town going to do? Not bring them back. They never said, “If I die, make sure you send the town of message with violence out on the streets.” I hate being black, not only because of racism in this circus country, but because of how I’m not up to their standards because I have more common sense and wouldn’t waste it.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Genevamode

From what I can tell a lot of the rioters are just random anarchists trying to cause trouble, and there’s quite a bit of footage of protestors trying to stop looting. But of course, that doesn’t fit the “violent thugs” narrative so you won’t see that talked about.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide