Vent thread

𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@MagpulPony
Mmmm, same, they stabbed me in the back, broke my heart, and now they wanna run away together and get to be happy? That’s not fair, you don’t deserve that, you don’t deserve shit.
Barely know each other and now it’s true love, bite me. I spend nine years with someone and now I’m not good enough. I hope all the world’s issues right now keep them apart as long as possible or make their plans fail.
Cause it’s clear to me how selfish they are.
And that just kinda hurts, like, a lot.

You’re good enough for us.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Terminal Red  
I’m fine with people protesting, but I wish they’d do it peacefully, at least… The riots hurt people, local businesses, and even themselves, and their message. Now people are losing their lives in them…

Also, this is why I hate the whole, “All cops are white bastards” meme movement, because it’s not true, and here a black cop gets killed by rioters, and nobody is protesting for justice for him on the streets…
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Beau Skunky  
If there’s a type of person that isn’t to be trusted, it’s an ordinary street punk. Individuals might cause some occasional acts of harm, but the police force is there to keep the peace. Some random person? Yeah, good luck with that, they have no obligation to do so.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@TheSultanAkbar  
Even some people whom don’t look punkish, sometimes can’t be trusted. I’ve seen photos of criminals, pedos, and such whom look like clean “normal” citizens. There is no “normal” when you think about it.
TheSultanAkbar
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@Beau Skunky  
I’m sorry, I didn’t mean members of the punk subculture if that’s what you interpreted. “Punk” in this context means a person with no status or social standing. Not that you can trust people with status, mind you.
Background Pony #CBDF
@Searly Sear  
Watching Africa Addio made me feel dead inside. Virtually an entire continent fell apart in a span of a few years which led to the deaths of millions of people as well as wildlife, and there never was any resolution nor even acknowledgement.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
@Terminal Red
Also, this is why I hate the whole, “All cops are white bastards” meme movement, because it’s not true,

Ugh, yeah, it’s so hypocritical, biased, and based on nothing but unbridled rage that turns a blind eye to anything else. Makes these people turn into insufferable jerks with a one track mind.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide