Vent thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@Selaphiel
Subconsciously, i would argue.
So little actually wrong, some make problems just to be on the “right side” and say they were making a difference.

The rest cry to profit off it by espousing what they want to hear, “We stand for goodness, against badness.” While behind their post on Social media:

full

and they sadly always cheer for them, because it’s what they want to hear.
Background Pony #CB65
@Selaphiel  
I honestly think the U.S. should just break up into parts. No wars, no bad blood, just different regions living apart and doing things they want. Rather than different groups trying to impose their view across everyone else top-down, you can vote with your feet and live in a place that reflects your values. I know there’s a host of objections to this but I feel like it’s going to happen anyway.
GreyDaze
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@Mikey  
real world politics like racism and xenophobia, the point of the Zecora episode. It’s not magically divorced from reality since it was made in reality and reality is political, saying you want media to be unpolitical is just a fancy way of saying you resent being made to think.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’m about a few minutes before I head to sleep and I’m too anxious to guess what’s gonna happen to this site by the time I wake up if you know what I mean…
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
What a fucking time to not have a computer to draw on.

I’m going to sleep until I get phychosis or some shit.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

Dana White wants Conor McGregor to fight the winner of a title match? Motherfucker! Who the fuck does Dana think Conor is?! Let me get this straight:

Gaethje will challenge Khabib for title. Whoever wins, is champion. If Gaethje wins, his first title defense is against Conor. If Khabib wins, he gets to rematch Conor in a title defense.

Either way Conor will get another shot at the belt, while fighters like Tony who has been winning fights, who was before his defeat to Gaethje, was the #1 contender, won’t probably get another shot at it. This is total bullshit. It’s all about the PPV money. Conor brings cash and that’s all that matters. Dana will give him one title shot after another, win or not.

Dana hates Nunes and GSP because these guys, despite being champion, is hard to deal with, and isn’t making him money.

Case in point: Rhonda Rousey, another of Dana’s cash maker was given a title shot against Nunes, this was supposed to be her greatest comeback moment. The promotional material was clear; they want Rhonda to win. Hyping her up.  
Why not hype Nunes who, you know, IS THE CHAMPION? and is proven to be the better fighter?!

Politics, man. It keeps popping up as a reminder that it all business in the end. Bah.
Background Pony #CB65
@GreyDaze  
Zecora’s appearance was cut-and-dry “don’t judge someone before you meet them.” It’s common morality even many “racists” would agree with. It’s very different compared with collective questions our society faces today such as guilt or systemic racism.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

I was listening to Michael Jackson’s Man in the Mirror. This song and only this song. If you are to change the world first you must change yourself. Then, you must inspire others to change themselves. Trying to force others to change is what causes all the shitshows in life.
Cyborg_pony

@Cyborg_pony
I actually just saw last night a video about people using the tragedies to scam money out of peoples’ well-meaning intentions.
This one, if you’re curious.

They always do.

I remember when people would “come forward” with abuse the next tweet has a “Oh by the way; here’s my patreon!”

“Tragedy breeds profit” it’s the best caption, because Floyd was a tragedy, all the others are just statistics.

They don’t actually care about justice or lives of anyone, if they did they’d be looking at all the lives lost to gang violence. It’s a sad Truth none of them want to hear. They just want the back pats and some extra cash on the side.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide