Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #CB65  
Humiliation is the most potent medicine there is.

Goodluck for all the fake cancle culture celebs, it’s like sacrificing a human body to grow a weed. Good on them I guess.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I don’t know who would get entertained by entertainement no more. It’s all about the latest thing that comes out and you 0-60 ing in the blink of an eye to your PC or phone and collectively shouting how much shit it suck.  
Whatever happened to having fun?  
I always say that people who are hardcore hobbyists spend much more time talking than doing their hobby.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@RadioDemon  
That’s actually not a bad way to live. When I retire and sell my home I’m gonna buy a large van, kit it out with a bed, mini kitchen, portable toilet and entertainment area, water tanks and hiden solar panels on the roof.

It’s called a stealth camper van. Outside looks normal, inside is your own portable home. You’ll be able to park and stay anywhere and never have to pay rent.

It’s becoming popular with single full time workers who want to save up a lot of money quickly.
TheSultanAkbar

@MagpulPony  
I remember Mario 64, Diddy Kong Racing, Goldeneye, then it was Tekken, Mortal Kombat, Gran Turismo, Resident Evil,…  
We didn’t see video games as art, therefore we didn’t have any standards. Just as long as a game was fun, we could all huddle around and have a good time. Same with cartoons or movies.
TheSultanAkbar

So here I am eating and talking with a friend and I was like “so what’s Notch (Markus Peerson) up to these days?” Probably hella busy being up to his nuts in cocaine, booze, cheap hookers and big house parties.  
Lucky bastard…
I Literally Dont Care What You Want
Lady's Wink -
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - Uploader of 10+ images with 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)

Use Ponybooru
I’ve twisted or hurt my ankle somehow and I can barely walk. It happened while I was just sleeping in bed so I am in an awful lot of pain right now. Normally, I walk around when writing and now my right foot is in agony every time I so much as bend it.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
This might sound petty. But it’s just turn me off when company and sometimes people refer evaporative cooler as air conditioner. While yes, both device usage is to cool the temperature down, but they both achieve it with entirely different mean. Evaporative Cooler basically use moisture pad, the pad absorb the heat with both cooling and moisturizing the air which being recirculating with the fan, which similar effect when you are near waterfall.

One of the hand, air conditioner work by …. Well to be honest it’s very complex system, I barely understand it. but all you need to know, there two important parts evaporator (the thing that inside the room) and condenser (the thing that outside the room). The refrigerant in liquid and gas state move through a copper coil into evaporator which absorb all of the heat from the room turn all of them into gas state. Then it move again through copper coil into compressor that well, compress the refrigerant turn it into liquid state compressing the refrigerant will increase the temperature due to decreasing of the volume.

Then it move into the condenser which release the heat into the surrounding air (outside of the room), it then again move into expansion valve, in which restricting the flow of refrigerant turn it into gas liquid state, since the temperature of the gas liquid state lower then liquid state refrigerant, it natural move into the valve that turn it into gas and then it back again into evaporator which the circle repeat. Confused? Don’t worry, I barely even understand the stuff and that’s the best way I can describe it.

And this why? calling Evaporative Cooler as “air conditioner” is turn me off. They very different to each other. It’s like calling Microwave Oven as Stove, yes they both cool the food. But they do it the different way.
Boxless

stop using Derpi lmao
@Cyan Lightning  
The difference between those comparisons is that not every brainlet will understand beyond ‘cools the place’ for the former while the latter tends to be common knowledge taught from childhood at least i’d fucking hope one’s parents or guardians would teach you the difference between the two.
Cyan Lightning
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab

The Prodigy Unicorn
@Boxless  
I mean, I can understand if people don’t know the difference. But when company try to market their small evaporative Cooler as “mini AC”, it’s just turn me off. Since it can be consider lying to customer. “Hey, look at our product Mini AC, this will cool your room”, then me like “oh, cool. It is small portable AC where is the hose? Or it is the double split system?”, Then them “Well… You put water in it and it cool the air”, me facepalming “that’s evaporative cooler, not AC”
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
@TheSultanAkbar  
Robocop ain’t Authoritarian. By the third movie he literally chooses to side with a bunch of homeless rebels over OCP and the city council because to do othewise would violate 2 of his 3 prime directives, to serve the public trust and protect the innocent.

The only people he was overly brutal toward were rapists holding a woman hostage, cop killers, mercenaries out to kill him and assorted psychopathic trash armed with guns or knives.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide