Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
In Florida it’s classified as AOW for being a smoothbore pistol classed out of pistol length, following the same problem as ARs without stock.

Obviously I want the 500, but the Maverick makes me tingly because it’s almost as deadly, but looks sensible, defensive and easy to justify

Maverick is way more protected by FLorida law which is really sensitive about small guns and pistol grips (which is why I arm my alpaca this way, to look florida man psycho)
FalcoDash107
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Twileet Sporkel
@FalcoDash107
Its a ploy and a trap.

@Absol95  
Whatever it is, it’s annoying. No offense towards blacks but jeez do they NEED to put “black lives matter “ everywhere?

I saw a banner on prime saying “black lives matter,” for god’s sake. all lives matter ya know, not just black.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
I don’t like floridas law or perception of small semi autos.

Speaking of florida law I’d go for featureless ar if I ever own expensive stuff.

If it has a closed up stock with grip fin, 18” barrel is just an Armalite sports rifle, don’t have to register to transfer it.

It will typically not look like a militarized weapon, when so much as a pistol grip and adjustable stock will change people’s minds on the matter.

Pistols are just way more regulated here.
Background Pony #C989
I refuse to accept the fact that there’s more than two genders…love me, hate me, whatever. My opinions are my opinions. I say this because there are several individuals who keep throwing this in my face, saying I’m a bigot and a jerk for it. I don’t really have anything against trans, I just don’t really like it being shoved down my throat. If you’re born with a body you hate, then just know you are not alone. I hate my body, but I gotta live with it.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Background Pony #C989  
Trans people don’t want everyone’s sexual validation they want basic human respect.

We can chose are partners on basis of what others want themselves to be called, as well as how we percieve them.

Call trans people how they want to be called, you will never lose your right to chose partners on any basis you see fit.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
It’s way more legal. It might go through 100 rounds in a year and might never see a home invasion. I don’t want my gun to look military or valuable.

Everyone sweeping homes and fighting private militaries until they get hit in the neck with a barbie plated .22
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ninji  
Oh well. I stopped buying rifles once California made featureless ones the only thing legal. They just look too retarded. But how can they be “way more legal”? Something is either legal or it isn’t, and Florida had decent gun laws from what I recall.
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@WyrmSpawN  
Try to get an AR-15 if you can. Despite what the media says, they aren’t big, scary, hard to use “machine guns”. They’re actually very good introductory firearms with the proper training and safety of course.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
They have great laws for everything but AOW and pistols.

I know very well the pistol grip gives much better access to the controls.

If the gun could be anything I’d prob do full magpul adjustable stock m4, pistol grip, extended hand gaurd with 18 inch barrel, nothing but flip up sites, side flashlight, and sling.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@WyrmSpawN  
It’s good to think about what will happen when the police arrive.

Also I don’t think you can get payed back for any gun that gets confiscate.

I’m pretty sure everything Magpul(the user ) has will be AOW here. Between different officers so much a pistol grip, or if they find a part easy enough to remove they can take it away.

That’s why I want a gun that will be seen as a sports gun, and will stay in my house.

Edit: For my AR-15 to be safe inside my car it’d have to be registered, which gives any pistol parts or lack of stock protection.

I don’t want mine registered, I just want a variable amount of long guns in my house that I can legally transfer.
MagpulPony
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@Ninji  
Your gun will get confiscated after a legal usage of it in a defense scenario, yes. In most states, your gun is returned to you as soon as it’s made clear that you were in the right to use lethal self defense. In other states like California, getting your gun back can be trickier, but a nice lawsuit can usually work that out.
The Equestrian Zodiac
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Witch Dagger!
Gotta love how these scammers are trying another way to get a person’s account, because I highly doubt there’s a DA raffle that is giving away a $700 amazon gift card.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
Neat.

This is a legally safe, cheap weapon that looks competent, and does its job well, the pump mechanism is very reliable.  
full
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Pomegranates :P
Fuck….

What am I supposed to do now.  
I really want to help him. But I feel powerless.

As you may all know. My friend Kongou lives with a mentally unstable mom who has been pretty much barring him from advancing in his life. No job, no car, no money. So he pretty much completely depedent on his puritanical mother who controls every aspects of his life….  
Recently he has made some moves to seek help from social services. But they want to move him into a shared living space with likely a shared kitchen. HOWEVER, he has several medical conditions ranging from pretty much every food allergies humanly known. Some of them apparently life threatening. He can’t live in a shared environment like this…. and his mom could easily cut off his insurance should she find out he’s moving out.

I dunno what to do!  
Does anyone here have any ideas?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide