Vent thread

Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
I just remembered that I once got a DM in DA to move to Derpi before the former changes permanently to Eclipse. Now I feel like someone will tell me to move away from Derpibooru because there’s racism and nazism going here.

Kinda ironic isn’t it?
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@TheSultanAkbar  
well, petty and pathetic is how I live my life. I make zero pretense of otherwise. that aside I have no beef against the OC Aryanne per se. She’s an OC like many others. Up to the author what they do with her.

if surface level “nazi-fetish” is the only thing I judge any aryanne art, I’m not giving it my fair judgement. I learned that from consooming anime and hentai.
Panko Pai
A Really Hyper Artist - 500+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Best Artist - Providing quality, Derpibooru-exclusive artwork

Shy gamer stallion
I didn’t care about Aryanne on Derpi before the drama. And IIRC they made her more as a joke on nazis than anything else
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Panko Pai

I believe her creator intended her to satirize/mock Nazism, but well, of course she ended up getting used completely unironically in some cases.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
I don’t like Aryanne either. I assume she’s a Nazi, so I recieve her as one.

However censoring Nazi art is like trying to pretend it didn’t happen.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@Ninji

I do think this all could’ve been handled much better, yeah. Like Blossomforth said in the most recent update thread, it’s not even that the rules have really changed, they’re just being applied more consistently and strictly when it comes to certain things.
TheSultanAkbar

@Searly Sear  
Pfhyea, my breath is heavy. I’m stuffed with pizza!

@Jarkes

@Ninji  
What the floof does a drawing of a cartoon pony with a swastika on its butt have anything to do with the Third Reich in general? This is rediculous! The symbol doesn’t even represent that in it’s original intention.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
You know, i started this year fighting a flu and my neighbor’s house being set on fire.

Like, new year’s day night started like that.

Perhaps that was an omen to how things were generally going to be.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@TheSultanAkbar

Yeah, the swastika was originally a Buddhist symbol of peace (and is still used that way in many Asian cultures), but the Nazis co-opted it like they did with so many other symbols (such as the Iron Cross).
TheSultanAkbar

@Jarkes  
Yeah, that. Now, since the Third Reich has disbanded eons ago, can’t we liberate the usages of these symbols just a lil? I mean, some douchebags go around calling themselves “nazis”, whatever. They’re just punks. Who would take them seriously?
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide