Vent thread

someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

@MagpulPony  
My cats just go and hide under the table or in the basement. They aren’t panting or hissing so I take it they aren’t scared so much as confused. This is their fourth Fourth of July and they always do the same thing and are just fine the day after.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@RadioDemon

I’ve had a few pints, so I won’t be able to really articulate well.

No, that is not legal, and that is something I will condemn. Just because I tacitly supported their earlier actions does not mean I will support everything they do. Because unlike you, I am able to have a nuanced opinion on situations because I am not a jaded malcontent who sees the entire world as a battlefield to fight my petty little squabbles.

The moment they start straying into unkosher territory, I’ll call them out on it. But earlier, just holding guns and shouting into a megaphone, that I had no problem with.
ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ
Pixel Perfection - Hot Pockets Spotted
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant

Pomegranates :P
The loud explosion is part of what makes fireworks so fun.
Next they will be banning Fourth of July barbecues because vegans don’t want to smell meat cooking on someone’s grill.

This just reminds me of that Australian woman who tried to sue her neighbours for cooking meat.

They have every right to be offended. But they are acting like entitled twats by doing this. These militants are Giving their movement and message a bad name. Trying to control and nanny how others live their lives based on what THEY think is morally superior is something I cannot stand for.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@RadioDemon

I am to annoy please.

@someguy111

It’s not intelligence, its just an understanding that the world is a complicated place. Too many partisans, too many jaded folk. Too many absolutes. I’ve traveled ‘round enough to know that the world is many things, but black and white it ain’t.
someguy111

@Zincy  
Meanwhile it’s rare I leave the realm that is west Michigan. I would love to travel the world and experience diffent cultures. Money won’t allow it though.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@someguy111

Life is short, and anger is wasted energy.

One doesn’t even have to really travel. Talk to folk from around the world, that helps. Even then, travel is cheaper than folks think. Once the plague has subsided, plan a cheap vacation to a locals hangout. Avoid the overpriced tourist shitholes. Find a backwater pub in Ireland, a little seedy corner of Kyoto Japan, always the best places.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@RadioDemon

Let me drop the trolling and be real with you.

It don’t end lad. Never has as long as humans have been around. And it’s gonna keep happening.

We’re in a state of flux, happens every so often. Some folk will get hurt, some folk will get killed, most folk won’t. Just look out for you and yours.
someguy111

@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
Mostly rural yes. The majority of Michigan is farmland and rural areas. You get above the 45th parellel and Michigan becomes a whole new state. No Walmarts just mom and pop stores and wooden signs with spray paint advertising deer processing and taxidermy. Michigan is a truly diverse place with liberals to the southeeast and conservatives the rest of the state.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide