Vent thread

anthroking

And more people in Atlanta are getting shot and killed by these violent protesters/rioters and quite alot them are black. An odd thing to ask but since people here are better than getting info than me, might i ask to see how many people these BLM and rioters have killed compared to US cops between this year and 2019? And i brought that up since most of the kills these people have commited have largely been black on black, and has been increasing over the past six to seven weeks since this has been happening.
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@anthroking  
I dunno about rioter victims, but the cops have whacked 1004 guys in 2019, 506 guys in 2020 so far, with white ppl being the highest number killed, twice the number of any race but black ppl having highest rate.

Let’s see if the rioters can top that. At this rate they just might.

Btw that is just some two seconds google search. source may be dodgy and unreliable. full disclaimer I don’t know shit about good sources.
anthroking

And overall doing more damage to black communties, and stoking the flames of racial injustice more than they have in years. And funny enough that alot of these people that laughed and called the BLM organisation jokingly or not the kkk, are supporting it heavily now giving half assed condolences and messages that are pretty much the same with slight variations, but you can still feel the sense of them doing it out of obligation or to get that cash money, and the youtubers and people that to be honest are whiter than any boxes of crackers guilt tripping people and giving out either false or incorrect info like Markiplier. As if this is a new thing that just started happening, they didnt care when it happened back in early 2010 or 2016 but suddenly give a shit about it now. And it’s also incredibly ignorant to think that blacks are the only minority to get mistreated or arrested or to be victims of police brutality, when mexicans and asians are more likely to get mistreated and to be the victims of police brutality especially in America.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
Every time when an article talks about an asteroid less than a mile wide passing by the Earth soon, there’s always a dipshit in the comment section who types ”BeTtEr SpEnD yOuR lIfE sAvInGs NoW fOlKs BeFoRe (date when asteroid will pass by without harm)!!!” and it annoys me to no fucking end.

Like this fucking guy on Reddit for example.

100-300 Meter asteroids are not the Dino killing type.

Even in the case they DO end up heading towards Earth they’re unlikely to make it to the ground and burn up in an explosion far above the surface which can dangerous for whatever is directly below it but are FAR from being extinction level events.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
Did another 5 miles yesterday.

God, losing weight is fucking hard and my heart goes out to all those in the same situation.

😩

Edit:  
Whoops, I didn’t mean to make a new post, thought I was adding to my previous one.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
5 miles is pretty fit for someone trying to lose weight.

Do it again. Be weary of excessive sweating caused by sudden drop in sodium.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Ninji  
Fit ppl need to lose weight all the time tho.  
fighters have to make a certain weight, bodybuilders have to shred body fat and runners have to keep themselves light.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide