Vent thread

Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Hollowfox Jaeger  
Well, the reason hetrosexuality is more “common” in stories/TV/ECT. & stuff, is because more people are hetro’ IRL.

@Sky2000  
Alot of places are opening back up, heck I got an internet ad’ saying “Chuck-E.-Cheese” was opening up, with the CEO or something giving a long lecture of all the precautions they’re having, and such.

If things get worse, they might have to close again.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

I’ll explain my absence here from my behalf. Technically, all shit has just hit the fan in my place on Tuesday.

My village has been put into an all-out hard lockdown with each and every single one of us strictly unallowed to go outside even our premises or front doors/gates until notice. Because ze COVID cases in my neighborhood went from merely 16 to more than 500 within the span of 2 days.
anthroking

@Myoozik  
That’s true for here in Quinlan. And it’s kinda nice since my crops are getting more rain than usual, and it’s something different from the often 90 degrees or higher weather we get down here.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
@anthroking  
Same here for Florida. When it’s not raining, it’s been scorching hot weather with high humidity over here. Normally I don’t mind the heat, but this is just too much for me.
Hollowfox, Always The Worst Person
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Est. 2012
@Beau Skunky  
And i don’t really mind it. I prefer to have relationships with women, even though, unlike my religious parents, i don’t mind homosexuality.

Unfortunately, people get pressed over hetero due to how “overused” it is and it’s overshadowing LGBTQ+ themes.

Maybe either the people behind these stories prefer hetero or they’re Christians who follow the bible, which created homophobia with the notion that homosexuality is a sin and God created Adam and Eve. Also, natural law.
Jarkes
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

Tbh I partially agree with him in this case (especially since Florida has had some of the worst cases for the virus), but he’s still freaking out way too much.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I love these Florida storms. They make me want to roll around in bed.

Sometimes I step out just to do drugs in the rainy cold air.
Beth
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@altopony  
It’s awesome when it rains anyway. I just love rain.

Well I actually acclimated to this heat, I’m usually too cold inside anywhere. I got a major field advantage in this heat.

So when the rain comes along it feels like chewing 5 gum, however hurricanes have brought hot storms where the water is warm.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide