Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@tehwatever  
Mother Nature made men physically strong but gave them a such critical weak spot to balance it out.

Also:  
‪There’s a special place in hell for Men and Boys who don’t respect the “No hitting below the belt” rule.‬

(Unless it’s done in self-defense against crazy/murderous bastards).

For Women it’s more of a case by case thing.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

@tehwatever
How true is the stereotype in Movies and Cartoons where Men and Boys who take nut shots completely collapse in pain?
Does a kick to the balls really disable your whole body?
I’m lucky to have never been in a proper fight to test that out.

There’s a good chance you’re getting punched, and it’s gonna hurt a lot worse.

Kicking someone in the testicles is usually suicide.
Bladex
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

It has only begun
my family’s in hysterics, I am feeling more dead than ever, and I dont know what my brother is feeling
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Testicular trauma also causes intense nausea. Which can distort their senses like their eyes being unable to focus.

Balls are slippery and swing around, and you have to risk your balence or get under the enemy males torso.

If a girl is on the ground to a male assailant she may stomp and kick into the nuts, and do anything to get up and away from his upper body. Pepper spray is wonderful.
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I think I hurt my back from sleeping in an awkward position last night… It’s not like excruciating pain or anything, just a little irritating.
Terminal Rex

Going Indognito mode..
Last night I dreamt that my testicles got caught on a rusty nail while trying to squeeze past a pair of bookshelves. I don’t know how because I was still wearing pants in the dream. Fucking dream logic right?

Anyway, It was the most agony I’ve ever experienced in a dream. You ever had one of those dreams where you swear the pain was real?

I have never had a sexy dream in my life but I’ll get dreams about being stabbed in the eye by a doctor while I’m strapped to a Gurny unable to move. I’ll dream about getting my throat torn out by a zombie and bleeding to death and now I can add testicular trauma via rusty nails to my dream diary. Just once I’d like a pleasant dream that I Can actually remember.
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Sleeping in the woods one night I dreamed about this strange anime man, he sent me through a portal to Hell and it was painful. When I woke up I heard a dog next to me, nothing was there.

Later I learned that a dog was buried right outside my cabin.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide