Vent thread

anthroking

@Ninji  
I wasn’t trying to associate you with the spammer and was referring to the milk incident as a seperate thing. And the last post that has the background pony talking about Goblin Slayer was mine, my dumbass forgot to sign in after logging out a bit ago.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@anthroking  
I figured. Who ‘he’ refers to could be vague. So just to be clear to everyone (not just you) I’m too cool for that shit.

I mean I’m dark triad af but my horrors are more subtle and classy.
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
How much truth is there to the fears that one day space debris orbiting the planet will pile up so much to where it’ll be impossible to leave the Earth?
Jarkes
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@icey wicey 1517

I don’t think she was ever actually promoted to head admin, she was simply temporarily acting as the head since no one else was able to step up and there was some miscommunication.

And frankly “there was some miscommunication” can some up most of this fiasco.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
The end of this month marks the one year point that I’ve been away from 3 people who were very important to me.

It’s starting to weigh on me.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
One of my favorite games of all time is an athletic type platformer modeled after Arabian culture.

full  
Genies, magic lamps, parallel dimensions, magic carpets. I like playing Momma because her blue burka is mysterious and she can float.

Funny also is the short stack dad. Religious folk don’t like to show their belly, so he looks like a backwoods poppy farmer.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Goku Black  
Yes. The mario skins make sense for the demographic, but I like the atmosphere of the original.

Please switch disk to side b, and hope your disk belt doesn’t fail.
Beth

In digital purgatory
Oh you might as well send them to me too, Badheart. If everyone here has to look at it, I might as well have notes.
TheSultanAkbar

@Background Pony #1E64  
What wonderfull information. Thank you for sharing that statement with us. I mean, where would we be if we hadn’t known about your sexual orientation? Why, I think you just made my lonely night a little less sad and pathetic. Thank you.
Beau Skunky
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
Cool Crow - "Caw!" An awesome tagger
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Artist -

Join my Beach Party RP!
@Ninji  
@Goku Black  
@Ninji  
I remember SMB2 used to get hate for “not being a real Mario game,” but actually I heard when they were testing the gameplay style of picking up, and stacking blocks they originally considered using Mario characters. While Mario items were edited in, the POW block was actually included originally in DDP, and that was a Mario item from the Mario Bros. 1983 arcade game.

Also, DDP was actually made by Miyamoto, and the usual Mario team. Miyamoto even stated he liked the American SMB2 better then the Japanese one AKA “Lost Levels.”
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Beau Skunky  
Yeah, his second attempt at an athletic platformer where the fun would come from moving the character and interacting with the environment.

Where enemies are just a nuisance that gives up easy in the face of Chad Mario or Imajins family.

I mean honestly I like the jap mario 2 for hard play, but the reskinned doki doki panic is the superior mario game until 3.
TheSultanAkbar

@Ninji  
I don’t assume anything, that isn’t my style, I don’t participate in such games, but I can say that given that they came to a small website as an anonymous user to write “im gay”, I can only assume… that I don’t assume. Ha, I just wasted some of your time that you will never get back. This is how I felt writing a comment about said person’s post at 2:40 am while lying in bed. One cannot for sure say why one would indeed write, “im gay” in some random forum, it’s not like it’s some holy grail secret that is to be revealed to a small audience. In fact they can keep that secret to themselves so I wouldn’tve written a long ass post such as this.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide