Vent thread

MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
Because it’s “middle-ground” today, and a mile taken tomorrow. That’s how these things always work in the end, and why people are so heavily resistant to it.
RadioDemon
Duck - User has been known to often resemble a waterfowl

So many orphans~Alastor
@kleptomage  
slippery slope!?! Have you not SEEN what this mindset does to everyday people?! A child was arrested BY POLICE in England for being edgy. A young boy was expelled for being edgy, and his parents fired from their jobs. OOPS the mob got the wrong kid and ruined his and his parents life because of the mobs tendency to target innocent people.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

@RadioDemon  
But they’ve always done this. If you’re not getting screwed by a perpetraitor, you’re getting screwed by the people stopping perpetraitors. Just once I heard of people in Africa burning a man under assumption he was breaking and entering. He wasn’t. At least they weren’t set on fire!
MagpulPony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Artist -

Fuck Russia
@kleptomage  
It’s not hysterics, it’s facts. And it’s what you’re pushing for even if unknowingly when you support “middle ground” censorship. Nobody is defending Nazis, I’m certainly not. I’m defending the freedom of speech and that’s it.
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@TheSultanAkbar  
They haven’t because they were always laughed at when it occurred. The moral panics of the past dont compare to what is going on today. This shit will either cause a major backlash or push us toward an authoritarian state with morality policing. This shit is terrifying.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
Thread Starter - Transformers Thread

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@RadioDemon

Oh yes, because clearly a whole two examples means we should just let people say whatever they want with zero consequences.

You’re part of the problem.
Jarkes
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
See, THIS is what I’m talking about. For all you lot’s talk about freedom of speech, you’d be more than okay if it was YOUR opposition who was silenced.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
I mean, my GOD, you had someone expressing how they were worried about feeling unsafe because they had joined this site to get away from an ACTUAL, UNIRONIC Neo-Nazi in the fandom, and the so-called “anti-censorship” crowd accused them of lying and basically mocked him.

You don’t want “free speech”, you want free speech for YOU.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
@MagpulPony

Which is EXACTLY MY POINT. Free speech doesn’t mean “say whatever you want with zero consequences.” If someone’s being an asshole, it’s MY right to free speech to call them out for being an asshole.
Jarkes

GOKAAAAI... SILVER!
You know what? I’m done. All you’ve done in the past couple hours is prove me right.

This is my last post here. If any of you want to keep in touch, my Discord tag is Jarkes #9018.

Goodbye.
RadioDemon

So many orphans~Alastor
@Jarkes  
Criticism and ruining a persons life because of a past mistake are completely different things! These people don’t care for redemption because they don’t see the people as human beings period.

@Jarkes  
There are more than two examples Jarkes. There are countless examples. Hell just an accusation alone can get one fired in this culture of fear. And you aren’t advocating for free speech. You are advocating for morality police.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide