Vent thread

CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
@MagpulPony  
Not related to who you’re talking to but I gotta ask:

Do you think that people like Mr. Begley should face criminal charges for peddling fear mongering and conspiracy nonsense?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If they’d just break apart at the end of the day, they should’ve done that a long time ago before I and my little brother was born.

Not even the gods you worship in would be able to save me from my current status now.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

If I try to break free from either my mom or dad’s grip I’ll nowhere to go but to be homeless.

And being homeless in the Philippines is the most shameful and poorest status anyone would want to be with no single people to care about them. Basically a suicide.

That’s why I want to avoid that path. The only path I know for now is our own self destruction courtesy of me.

I cannot tolerate the pain of my mother and father, my mother’s family and my father’s side fighting anymore. As if we, their children are long already mentally broken enough.

I’ll rather kill them all and myself altogether so all this absolute bullshit would come to an end.

Forever really do doesn’t exist in this world, in this reality.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

Why do things like a very sweet new family having a good life from the very beginning then to an ailing cold dead broken up to the very end exists anyway.

And why does my family of all the 7 billion human beings in this world do this shit.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@MagpulPony  
Ive lived my whole life as a disfunctional indegent with only my mom to help me after our dad broke up the family.

No health care, nobody to teach me to drive, couldn’t even finish highschool. When you live in poverty for long enough nobody wants to hire you,or date you.

I would have no friends if I didn’t have empathy for those who I percieved might have it better.

Happiness is relative. A rich person that lost a lot will experience much more pain than me, even if they still have much more money than I do.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
You don’t have much but you’ve given me meaningful gifts that make me feel cared about.

Rarity would hit it on the first date.

@MagpulPony  
Yeah but when rich people take a fall others go down with them. Rich people can be vilified, assaulted, ostracized and humiliated from people they thought that loved them just because the success dried up.

Meanwhile their lifestyle and skills can lose relevance. Rock bottom doesn’t hurt until you fall from a hieght.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide