Vent thread

Background Pony #E1A4
@tehwatever  
That’s allright.

And this is separate from the race war thing, but they were really going on a hate train early this week on transexuals, bisexuals, and especially muslims.

And they were hating on them for a while and crapping on religion and islam for a while, and i was seeing that and thinking okay hating on bisexuals/transexuals to muslims where did this shift come from?

And this was early last week and this wasn’t when the certain incident in France went down since that was late last week.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Prince Areo  
Well there’s a few more problems that happened this week on the site.

Also a follow up to the rp thread thing, a mod stepped in and decided too lock that thread until tomorrow. Since people were spamming it and putting the same responses. Some on the same page.

But if you are talking about the grooming thing, that was happening appreantly for a few years.

Unless you were talking about something else specifically.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Ah i see.

Well that is certainly something that could lead to some fights in the future.

But here’s hoping that your mom will be okay and wont lose her job.
Background Pony #E1A4
Well Funimation voice actor Chris Thurman is accused of sending dick pics to young girls, one whom was 15 at the time.

And has admitted to it on his now deleted Twitter account that he did it and used the old i was depressed or in a dark place at the time excuse.

And Chan Sankaku/Sankakucomplex made a article about this and a couple of youtubers are talking about this.

As well as a few incidents at RoosterTeeth has also been happening as well. It seems like there is something new nowadays everyday about something happening at RoosterTeeth now.
Prince Areo
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday

CALM DOWN LUNA!!
@Background Pony #E1A4  
I just wanted to know everything that happened out there. It’s too bad I didn’t witness this chaos. I do read that comment from someone who’s extremely butthurt and petty about a certain dark skin character with a non-dark skin together, doing consentful lewds. I wonder why?
Background Pony #E1A4
@Prince Areo  
Well then if i told you everything i might be here for a bit. And i mentioned about how heated it’s been getting in some of my posts on this thread.

But if you want the gist of it i’ll tell you.

The whole black characters specifically black guys with white characters have been getting pretty heated for quite some time. And has reached full force last and this year especially during the draw Nessa from Pokemon as white the people on the site were getting heated and during the whole group starting with a B that has been erupting this year has made it more racist on the site.

With pics with black characters especially guys getting the most hate and a lot of comments, as well as quite a lot of racism towards those characters and black people and the artists that makes that stuff.

And i’ve mentioned how artists like Fellatrix and GeneralButch who usually just does webms/pics of black people getting a lot of the hate.
Background Pony #E1A4
@tehwatever  
Yeah it was certainly something you would expect to see on Stormfront.

And talking about politics quite a bit despite that being a new rule put in during December 21 last year as a rule.

And they dont have a political thread like here that you can talk about that sort of stuff if you were wondering.

Though the rules as people mentioned before are quite flimsy and a lot of them dont seem to follow them judging by how people seem too not follow them.

As well as some stuff like i mentioned before about how you easily abuse the report pic/person feature for any reason, since that’s been happening for a while this and last year.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Prince Areo  
And that’s not all, there’s more.

Also this is a lot more people doing this and people making fun of people who likes interracial art, since there was a thread this week about what do you think of interracial or incest? With it turning into a incest is better, only whites like interracial pics sort of thing.

And the mass wave as well of people changing black characters to white characters, and this has happened a lot to the artist Fellatrix where a few users changed some of his black guys white, uploaded the pics on the site and showed them to Fellatrix on his Twitter in a there i fixed it sort of attitude that they were bragging about in the comments of the race changed pics on the site.
Background Pony #E1A4
@Prince Areo  
Well there’s more.

Since the no race edit deletion rule that people been seeing has had people call out the mods far more frequently.

For context, the no race edit rule is that a pic will be deleted if you race swap a character that isn’t within the artists work or a already existing pic and just doing a race edit.

Which people keep calling out the mods for that because race swapped pics of black to white characters gets deleted because of the no race edit rule but not of white to black characters and people have pointed that there is a lot more examples of that than black to white changes and those dont get deleted.

And no real answer or talk about that from the mods, and several peoplehave changed white characters to black ones and those dont get taken down due to the race edit rule.

Which has led to people calling the mods inconsistent with the rules they delete some pics for and not others.

Along with the whole loli/shota deletion rule that they have been deleting anything that looks young. And a lot of shortstack and even pics with just adult pics in them like Lusamine from Pokemon have been getting deleted.

And people have been pointing out the mods have been laughing at those who argue against the rule, but they dont give a answer to okay what about Pokemon since there is a lot of loli/shota characters what about that. And they stay silent or dont give a answer.

And the onlt time a mod gave a answer was someone making a thread named, what is up with the loli/shota rule? And a mod responded by saying that they aren’t gonna put it with that 400 year old looking like a child stuff here before locking and deleting the thread.

Which people have been pointing out that’s a bs and inconsistent rule since furry loli/shota pics are allowed, and pics with characters stating the ages of characters that are underage usually 12 or younger, and pics of characters younger than that which aren’t the whole really 400 years old but looks like a child can stay up.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide