Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Okay, so it’ll be a few days before the repair guy can drive down to fix the deli cooler (the closest qualified person is 5 hours away).

And last night, when I went to get a soda for movie-night, the damn slush drink machine was leaking (again) and I had to text my boss. Apparently, the leaking liquid must have been building up and over-flowed.

At least this time we made sure to let the boss know ASAP rather than him having to wait a week to find out (a different co-worker’s fault; someone who acts like a know-it-all but is honestly not very competent).

Anyways, if I was offered a chance to get training to fix those things, I’d totally be up for it; extra skill for resume, plus we could have a better chance to avoid stuff like this.
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@xxzxxzxxzzx  
It doesn’t have to mean nothing.

I’m a nihilist, I believe in nothing. The only reason I work is to have a comfy place to sleep to consume drugs until I die.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
What the fuck kind of professional reporting directly blames a single race for anything?

I can’t tell you what it is, obviously, but fucking hell.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
You should not watch The Mole: Undercover in North Korea (2020) if you want to remain diplomatically neutral for a longer time afterwards. In some scenes it looks like a badly made James Bond film, but it’s so incredible that it’s already credible again. UN sanctions my a**.

Something like that really p*** me off.
DarkObsidian
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Economist -

Smiling Panzerfuchs 2.0
@xxzxxzxxzzx

As a former soldier, I can say that I welcome your intention, but nowadays, soldiers are only puppets of their states. You will find meaning in this only if you engage in a corresponding ideology.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide