Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Haiyan vs Goni so far

HAIYAN (2013)  
1 minute sustained winds: 315 KM/H (195 MPH)  
10 minute sustained winds: 235 KM/H (145 MPH)  
Atmospheric pressure: 895 milibars

GONI (AS OF 3:00 AM)  
1 minute sustained winds: 325 KM/H (200 MPH)  
10 minute sustained winds: 220 KM/H (140 MPH)  
Atmospheric pressure: 885 milibars
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@GothArts  
Im pretty sure highly likely.  
The problem is the damages to key infrastructures especially network and power, not to mention leaks and flooding, which makes daily lives uncomfortable af.

That’s what makes it brutal.
GothArts
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Crystal Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Artist -

Cheese.
Got a Bible thumper supervisor, no offense to those who are spiritual but he’s one of those fellows who think the end is near and gets mad easily.
lonewolf
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

U mad?
Back in late February I spent $120 on a Heath Ledger Joker costume with the intention of wearing it to Planet Comicon. Then China fucked everything up and it was postponed then cancelled. The 2nd con I would’ve worn it to (Topcon in Topeka) also got cancelled. The 3rd chance was the Halloween party a guy I knew from work held every year. Earlier this year he retired and moved to California.  
The final chance was what is going to be the best Halloween ever (despite Corona). But the other forklift driver on my shift beat me to taking the night off, so that’s it. A complete waste of money. Only tried it on once so maybe I can sell it on Ebay and get half of my money back.

And 3 days later I still have some pain where the tooth was pulled, to the point it’s hard to chew or sometimes even speak. It might be a case of dry socket, which the dentist warned I had a better chance of getting after a molar removal. I won’t be able to have them check until Monday (and I have to work this weekend).  
I’ve lost track of how many different pains and problems I’ve had to deal with this year. Head, neck, arm, elbow, and tooth pain, uncontrollable GERD caused by my hiatal hernia (which also caused pain earlier this year),blood pressure problems, it just keeps adding up.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Here I am caught by the morning sunlight sleepless again with a reason.

Overcast as expected with an eerie windless cold air as I await for the absolution.

full
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

When I was a kid, I loved Halloween. My family used to walk around trick or treating until hours after dark. We had such adventures on those spooky nights. When I grew too old to go trick or treating and I had no parties or anything to go to, I still enjoyed Halloween but a large part of the magic was lost. Now, it’s pretty much like any other day except I have to give out candy.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I think i’ll be fine for now. The typhoon has lost so much power during the landfalls on the Eastern Region, also the storm center might not make it to Manila after all thank fucking god.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

I’ll admit that 300 km/h mark really took me by surprise to the point i was almost in all kinds of panicking.

Goni is no longer a category 5 super typhoon now bloody goodness.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
I bought some booze today and the register lookout was suspicious that i was old enough, saying I look 18. Didn’t ask for my card, because she’s new, but I’m not quite sure how to take that.

Also, my mother is adamant that i shouldn’t buy alcohol in front of my co-workers.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
KilianKuro Commissions!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide