Vent thread

Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

This morning, some guy was bitching because he wanted to pay for something for his buddy, but I told him I need to know what the item is and to scan it, like he was being persecuted for something. He also started making snide remarks about Biden and Liberals, like people are supposed to bend over backwards for him because he supports Trump.

Frankly, I’m tired of people who willingly act like walking stereotypes.

Also, acting like a whiney, entitled, loud-mouthed shit-talker because your candidate lost the election is not impressive.
Alexk13

@TheSultanAkbar  
The item was in the customer microwave, and the dumbass didn’t want to take it out.

He might have been drunk, considering how loud and belligerent he was acting. Next time he acts like that, I’m telling him to leave and not come back.

Also, I’ve been trying to convince my bosses to require for people to pay for food before heating it, so we can avoid hassles like the one I mentioned.
Background Pony #240C
Fifteen.ai’s down for updates again. It’s never there when you need it the most. I understand the creator is trying to make it better and all, but still…
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

Lingering Wyvern
The word ‘con’ is being used so much internally that I’m applying its context where it doesn’t belong.

Which results in some chuckle-worthy things.
someguy111
Wallet After Summer Sale -

Rejection has been the story of my life lately. My one and only friend has better things to do and even the pastor at church doesn’t seem too interested to talk to me. I’m so alone.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide