Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So i need to have more testosterone so that i could grow a permanent all lower facial hair instead of a chin exclusive goatee. Maybe i’ll just wait for 10 more years to see that happen.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I can’t properly move my right hands without grunting anymore. (Fractured knuckle bone) This is all your fault for making me punch a solid concrete like it’s the punching machine.
Background Pony #E9D4
Told my family I have Depression: Full nothing  
Told my teachers I have Depression: Half of nothing in a “Be a man” box.  
Told the authorities I have Depression: Three quarters of I don’t give a duck with I don’t care sprinkles.

@Count Adramélekh Sear

?
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
@Flutter_Lover

The only universe a blackhole sends you is to oblivion. They’re not wormholes, they’re infinitely dense points of matter whose gravity is so strong that nothing escapes from their all consuming maw.

Anything crossing the event horizon is torn apart atom by atom, as their perception of time parses out across eons, as even the fabric of time itself is distorted by one of the most violent forces in the galaxy.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
@Zincy  
I like how we both got the same idea but yours is more gruesomely detailed while mine is spaghetti (which is the actual scientific term, keep in mind).
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Scrabbleman

Comes from being a sci-fi/fantasy writer.

The universe is choked full of extremely gruesome and horrific ways to die. It’s fun to paint them in detail.
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@Dex Stewart

Aliens are weak sauce compared to the true horrors of the cosmos.

Like false-vacuum theory showing that one tiny, pugnacious particle may have the potential to annihilate the entire universe.

Or a rock the size of your fist made of strange matter that, if it landed on earth, would convert the entire planet into a virtually indestructible ball of strange matter a little larger than the moon.

Or how a gamma ray burst could incinerate the surface of the planet and we would literally only know it was approaching a few days, or hours, in advance.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
I’d like to punch a some of Flat earthers that also believe that the earth is the center of the universe or black holes, stars, galaxies, and the whole universe is fake and thinks it’s a hologram.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
Stop treating me like a reserved employee! If I’m at a job, I want to do a job, not fucking sit around and twiddle my thumbs, waiting to be called. Give me something to fucking do! How is it that everyone else is busy and we constantly say how we need more workers, and yet I get to do jack shit?! You think this is a fucking joke?!

I hate wasting time like this. I hate not doing anything remotely productive. At least sleeping gives me energy. WHAT THE FUCK IS SITTING AROUND GOING TO GIVE ME?!

My philosophy for work is that you do your job and you’re done. There’s no underlying depth to it. Some jobs might need to be more guess-takes while others are step-by-step, but the general consensus is that they’re doing something. A job where nothing is done is not a job; it’s a paperweight.
EquusStorm
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Silver Bit -
Ruby -
Happy Derpy! -
Bronze Supporter -
Artist -

Flop it to the princess
Pls trade immediately, it would be a dream come true to get paid for nothing

I could sleep in and wouldn’t have to climb onto roofs in August
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide