Vent thread

Background Pony #8038
for some reason Google no longer reconizes my login email. so I cant get in, which means I cant contact support
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
My Sony UBP-X700 4K Blu-ray player isn’t playing Back to the Future 2 in 4K correctly. It freezes where Marty confronts Biff on where and when he got the almanac.

It’s a fantastic player, when it’s working correctly.

Last time I buy one of the cheaper Sony models.
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
My old headphones that really worked like a charm failed and I had to throw them away. Guess it’s back to those cheap low quality ones until I can find another higher quality one again
Galestorm
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
if anyone wants to be more divided than we already are over the most stupid & trivial of things such as gender, sexuality, religious & political beliefs, etc & want to feel like you’re better & smarter than everyone else on a particular subject & get absolutely nowhere in the discussion, spread lies without proof & double down when debunked, cancel someone over something stupid & unimportant & walk on eggshells (or walk through a minefield) out of fear of upsetting someone because you have your own mind & can think for yourself, then Twitter is the place for you.

i know i shit on Tw@er a lot & did so before but goddamn, the users & the relevant topics, especially ones that are controversial for whatever reason is just so overwhelmingly stupid & just keeps proving more & more everyday how stupid it can really get.
GameWhiz14

Sugarcoat's Counterpart
I’ve done that in Vegas for 3 years, and it was hell since I was the closer for the most part and my co-workers sucked on doing their shifts and duties. Plus the pay was trash since homes are least expensive in Vegas as they are out in California, which I’m back in now.

Also hello all! Been 6 months since I commented. XD
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I feel more comfortable speaking about my experience the other day now.

I’ll spare the more intimate details.

Imagine having to be on the phone with someone who has become entirely detached from reality, is barely cognizant, and unable to give you their exact location while you desperately try and get aid to their location. All while trying to keep them from driving away, knowing that to do so would likely result in their death. Having to balancing talking to 911 on the phone while face timing them constantly thinking itll be the last time that you see them alive.

Thank the gods I’m a psychologist and know how to keep people talking and what to say and not to say.

That is, roughly, what I went through. I am mentally, and emotionally drained.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Zincy  
Wow…that sounds rough and I’m not gonna pretend like I know what you been through, considering I have zero empathy.

But I’m curious because my comprehension is low.

You were preventing someone who wasn’t even baseline aware from “driving away?” Were they behind the wheels absolutely incognizant? As in, were they delirious or inebriated or were they having a mental breakdown or was just senile?

Since they couldn’t give you their exact location, but you was face-timing them, I suspect you somehow managed to instruct them to share their live GPS location of their phone?

Wow man, you’s a real hero, dude. Wish I had a mate like you irl who would pull me out of doing potentially fatal stuff. Real friend like you is absolutely rare.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

I personally would help someone out, but my lack of expertise and my clumsiness and my slow-thinking-ness and general low skills in everything is prolly gonna get ppl deeper into trouble than getting them out of it.

It’s frustrating, being literally useless.

Btw Xincy I is glad you is okay.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -

In Vino Veritas
@tehwatever

They have a seizure disorder and had a episode after getting off from work.

They had made it to their car when it happened, but thankfully hadn’t tried to drive yet. They managed to call me despite being completely out of whack, though it got worse over time to the point where they were no longer making any sense.

I literally guessed, basically. I knew they had been at work, so despite not knowing 100% that they were still there I gave a shot in the dark and told 911 that they were there. I was spot on, and they hadn’t managed to leave.
pixel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Equality - In our state, we do not stand out.
Magical Inkwell - Wrote MLP fanfiction consisting of at least around 1.5k words, and has a verified link to the platform of their choice
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

First of all, glad things seem to have turned out alright for you, Zincy.

Now to my own vent: two nights in a row now (or, at least what passes for nights on my schedule), I’ve only gotten 4 hours of sleep.
Scrabbleman
Duck - He literally asked for this
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Artist -
Birthday Cake - Celebrated MLP's 7th birthday
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.

[screams in German]
I can’t dedicate time to find an internship since I work 12 hours a day. It sucks because I really cannot try unless I have a computer.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide