Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I was about to blow my lids as usual if that retarded woman and her bitchass hoes who coughed the hell outta that uber driver got away from that not being jailed.

Thank god she is.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

You said: I want Happiness

But Buddha said: Get rid of “I” for it is ego, and get rid of “want” for it is desire. Then you are left with Happiness

okay listen Idk if Buddha really says that, but it be sound like what ppl would think Buddha would say.

Reason I dont think Buddha really said it, is because it’s too smart. The kinda smart when you say:

“War doesn’t determine who’s right, but who’s left.” Or “You can’t have nightmares if you never dream” kinda smart.

full

Buddhists / scholars of buddhism / fans with passing interests, help me out.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Things has just escalated very quickly in my place in terms of the virus cases.

I could be at risk of a second reinfection again because we now have all kinds of variants everywhere including our own variant of concern, this is poised to be worse than what we had last July-August.

My grandmother… my uncle who has diabetes and kidney failure…

I’d like to erupt in violent anger again because of my people’s ignorance and stubborness into disregarding the safety rules but it’s the magnitude of worries that my family is once again, at risk of death that I’ve been hooked up instead.
kleptomage
Magnificent Metadata Maniac - #1 Assistant
Perfect Pony Plot Provider - 10+ uploads with over 350 upvotes or more (Questionable/Explicit)
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012
Fine Arts - Two hundred uploads with a score of over a hundred (Safe/Suggestive)

One side of my old toaster wouldn’t stay down, so I bought a new toaster. The new toaster did not toast evenly. I returned it and bought another toaster. The second new toaster also toasts unevenly and is so overpowered that it throws heat like a meltagun and burns toast on a 2.5 on a 1 - 7 scale.

The old broken toaster always toasted evenly. I took a closer look at it. The spring was caught on something inside. I separated the spring and it works fine now.

New toasters are junk. Try to fix what you have before buying new things.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

So…apparently ppl can get absolutely dumbshit racist even towards an artist who rarely do anything other than draw poc OCs…

Like, fuck off! What’s with y’all?! If a black girl wanna draw black female OC she can draw what she want and you ain’t gotta be a fucking bitch about it.

This is NOT okay

Tl;dw A black artist drew her OC as Ghibli’s Kiki. Gets accused of Blackwashing. One or two racist troll was being an asshole. THAT is within expectation. But a dedicated active barrage of racist vitriol over a short period of time because ppl apparently can’t read properly? That is fucked up.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

So apparently you can’t draw yourself or your OC cosplaying as a character, if your OC and said character don’t have the same race / ethnicity / religion. Okay. Good to know.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).
Betrayal! - Betrayed their team for a badge. Shame forever!
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Kinship Through Differences - Celebrated the 11th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!

Monocle Gentlesir
@Goku Black  
i feel you, i’ve been kind of limiting my use of FB late last year because it’s just so tedious & not like what it was 10 years ago.

btw, i have a nickname for Tumblr: Scumblr
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

@Galestorm  
A black artist named Thumin. She maded a video of her experience dealing with racism over her OC art.

I only knew of this after another black artist (one I sub to) made a video about it.
Galestorm
Lunar Champion - Led the charge of major battles for the New Lunar Republic, bringing swift and crushing defeat to the forces of the Solar Empire (April Fools 2023).

Monocle Gentlesir
@tehwatever  
I saw that video the other day. It’s unfortunate about her experience & the video was ok.  
The way I see it is whether one is for or against this sort of thing, it’s really all just fanart in the end & both sides need to chill & remain civil like Thimun was in the video. Although I don’t do it myself, I can at least admire & appreciate the effort & skill the put into their pieces.

Art is subjective but it’s also meant to be fun. Not exactly sure when that changed but it shouldn’t have.
Background Pony #AA56
Geez, i know social media can be a problem, but there are a lot of advantages, like seeing your friends. It’s a double edged sword.
Galestorm

Monocle Gentlesir
@Background Pony #AA56  
I think that really depends on what one is like socially. For one person, they could have a shit ton of friends on their webpage & talk with almost all of them but people outside of your friend group you see on liked pages, they can be quite a pain. Now for the other person, they could have the same amount of friends but only ever talks to one or 2 of them regularly & not so much for the rest. & the people outside the friend group would be the same for them as for the 1st lot I mentioned.

I do have a point I’m trying to make but I’m too tired to think how I want to word it without typing a lot.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
So…apparently ppl can get absolutely dumbshit racist even towards an artist who rarely do anything other than draw poc OCs…
Like, fuck off! What’s with y’all?! If a black girl wanna draw black female OC she can draw what she want and you ain’t gotta be a fucking bitch about it.
Tl;dw A black artist drew her OC as Ghibli’s Kiki. Gets accused of Blackwashing. One or two racist troll was being an asshole. THAT is within expectation. But a dedicated active barrage of racist vitriol over a short period of time because ppl apparently can’t read properly? That is fucked up.

@tehwatever  
Everything that “Thumin” exposed was fucked up, like she didn’t even do anything. Then theirs the fact that those people were victim blaming her and telling her to go kill herself. Theirs a difference between trolling and bullying and what she exposed was just outright bullying.
CaptainXtra

STOP KOSA!
My mother is understandably torn apart over the fact that both of her parents are gone.

I can’t believe that my maternal grandparents are no longer with us either, I keep expecting them to call me or stop on by for a surprise visit.

My heart refuses to accept the reality that I’ll never see them again.

full
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide