Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Pixel Perfection - I still call her Lightning Bolt
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

@WyrmSpawN  
Do you believe in forever? Now I don’t.

I’ve only beginning to sink in to this reality…

Nothing lasts forever.

Even love.

This life is just too cruel.

I just really miss my mom and dad when they were both together.

It feels like as if it was yesterday that we were a happy loving individuals then within a blink of an eye, my world were flipped upside down by hatred.
ᎶㄖҜㄩ 乃ㄥ卂匚Ҝ
One-Star Dragon Ball - For supporting the site
Happy Derpy! - For site supporters
Bronze Supporter - Bronze Supporter
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Wallet After Summer Sale -
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary
Artist -

Zamasu
My boss is an idiot. She gave me more work than I can complete in an 8-hour day, I’m the only one doing the warehouse work, I keep getting delayed to take care of the welders’ parts needs and to help unload trucks…AND SHE GIVES ME SHIT FOR NOT GETTING EVERYTHING DONE! What a stupid bitch! How the fuck is she a manager?!

And I don’t even get overtime!
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

Music Connoisseur
My friend was making a comic involving my OC but it was turning out different than the original idea that I had and when I told him, he became really upset that he did all that hard work for nothing. I feel really bad now even though we both worked out and found a middle ground on the comic.
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

I’m stuck in the US and I think it fucking sucks! Since I can’t move to another country I’ve had thoughts of suicide, but I don’t have the balls to do it because “my folks would be sad.” Seriously I just can’t anymore, FUCK
IWTCIEM
Duck - 100+ images under their artist tag

@WyrmSpawN  
I would rather live in Australia or Canada, but they’re not taking any Americans due to COVID. The only reason I’m stuck in the US is because my immigrant parents moved there before I was born.
Alexk13
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

My boss is an idiot. She gave me more work than I can complete in an 8-hour day, I’m the only one doing the warehouse work, I keep getting delayed to take care of the welders’ parts needs and to help unload trucks…AND SHE GIVES ME SHIT FOR NOT GETTING EVERYTHING DONE! What a stupid bitch! How the fuck is she a manager?!
And I don’t even get overtime!

I’d find a way to get her fired; just out of pure spite.
Alexk13

Just read about what happened in Atlanta; just another reason I feel no guilt over wishing agonizing death on the jackasses who commit, endorse, and/or condone this sort of shit.

I wish that everybody who is tired of the system enabling those assholes start hiring mercenaries for some “pest control” that the authorities should have done ages ago.

And everybody who uses the “Free Speech” argument to defend and enable racist dipshits can take their viewpoint and shove it until it hits them in the back of their own teeth.
Zincy
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -

In Vino Veritas
@Alexk13

I concur with the first and third parts of that statement.

That guy should be gutted like a fish, slowly. And racists in general are worthless wastes of space whose only purpose is to use up valuable resources and generally bring down the global IQ. I’d gladly smash the teeth in of anyone who defends a race based massacre and I’d do it with an honest smile on my face.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

I just dumped a highly suspicious 25 kg backpack right in front of the gate of my friend’s old university.

don’t tell them it’s a C4 but it’s actually a pile of metal frames
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
Alright. Earlier this morning, I decided to play some TF2 while waiting for my ban on this site to be over. I hopped into a casual server and right when I about to exit my team’s spawnroom…I got kicked out. The reason? Some moron decided to cast a poll accusing me of cheating (Something that I never do while playing the game).

What. The actual. Fuck? Great, now how am I supposed to figure out whether or not I can use voice chat and voice commands in casual mode?
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

@Scrabbleman

@tehwatever  
Just trippin’.

The junkyard shop happens to be right across the gate of that university.

Sometimes, if perfectly timed on situations, like people here on the internet being a total dickwads in general (i know some o’y’all here for the most part & the social media), i vent my malevolent rage by low-key doing or ACTUALLY doing some messed up shit irl just to prove a point to not fuck with me.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide