Vent thread

Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@WyrmSpawN  
Yup. The story just boils down to: Groupie mad she didn’t become the GF and was a one night fling like EVERY other time.

I have no doubt Arin will eventually throw him under the bus soon just so the crosshairs aren’t on him like he’s thrown every other friend away for Twitter backpats.
TheHappySpaceman
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Artist -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

Sweet F.A.
Okay, so there’s a chance that there’s misinformation going around. It looks like she might have been 22 by the time it happened.

So… why were they saying she was a minor?
Cyborg_pony
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages

@TheHappySpaceman  
Because if they said “Oh my GOD! This famous person has sex with a consenting adult! How dare he!” the percentage of those that would care would be monstrously lower.

Believe me; I’m in a group that even with all the stuff we’ve seen, jumped on it, until they were made to look at the evidence closer.
Shylover
Wallet After Summer Sale -

:,(
My god people are completely fucking hopeless and stupid nowadays. Seriously everyone, come on. Wear a mask. Trust the vaccines. Get vaccinated. 6 feet apart. Take this pandemic down already. We’re trying to save everything that we used to love and do, and we are trying to save everyone that we love, and we’re also trying to save each other. Is that too freaking hard to do? And also, end the hate. End the racism. End the despair. End the stupidity. Just end it so we can have our everyday normal lives back. But no. Instead of that, things are only getting worse and worse, and I absolutely hate being right all the time. These things take time, my ass. Things will get better again, my ass. Things will go back to normal again, my ass. Cases are dropping…… Bullshit! Don’t forget, people will always be chaotic, hopeless, hateful, careless, mindless, divided, and stupid. And there’s no way that this COVID-19 pandemic nightmare will ever end. Because we have no unity anymore. We’re all broken.
Background Pony #8B6D
@Shylover  
please just stop..

these threads are about giving advice and making friends, and u obviously refuse both..
Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
It sucks that I have a hard time taking naps no matter how hard I try. I wanted to lie down and sleep but I couldn’t even though I was feeling so tired and drained.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Shylover  
Yep and that’s exactly why things will continue to get worse, because their never was or ever will be a unity. We need a unity to get through this, Not more problems that will just continue to divide us up even further.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@Scrabbleman  
Stuff like that is why the hatred for both “Bronies” and “Furries” is so wide spread because people take what they hear and exaggerate it. From person to person Creating new lies in the process, Its a never ending cycle.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide