Vent thread

Background Pony #A602
@ЅℰℒᎯℙℋℐℰℒ  
maybe try a latte or cappuccino from a barista in a cafe, and 2 teaspoons of sugar. But the more you have coffee the less additives you need and then you can drink coffee like a madman
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
The perception of bitter seems to have started to warn animals about drug compounds.

Humans have the behavior of habitually seeking out drug compounds, and might find pleasure in a bitter taste, should it be what they expect from coffee or beer.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I just have milk in my coffee. No sugar. I avoid sugar in drinks, I make my Koolaid half sugar.

I used to drink coffee with a large amount of sugar, then I started hanging out with this indian girl that never put sugar in her coffee, eventually got a distaste for sugar in my coffee.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
Alcohol causes electrolyte depletion. You might have trouble holding onto water from low sodium, and trouble relaxing muscles from low potassium.

Even people who need to watch their sodium intake can still lose too much from alcohol, and ironically the alcohol won’t lower blood pressure, it’ll raise it due to inhibition of endothelial nitric oxide synthase (eNOS) or inflammatory/oxidative injury to the endothelium.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Techy Cutie Pony Collection!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide