Vent thread

DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
@Background Pony #6A7A
They’re a they/them now.
You’d be surprised,of all the YouTubers who’ve gotten in trouble for this or that they’ve stayed pretty clean.

What’s the deal with popular YouTubers identifying as trannies all of a sudden? Is this some kind of new internet fad, like fidget spinners or Among Us memes?
Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
Everyone wants to go to these big personal trainers to learn physiolgy, but they aren’t offering a health that’s avaliable to many lifestyles, you need to drastically alter your lifestyle if your idea of healthy is being very muscular, so the idea that body building can quickly reverse health deficiencies without altering your lifestyle is a scam.

You do not need a lifestyle of intense exercise for your body to morph into a healthy shape for your lifestyle. We’re hunter gatherers, our bodies are made to walk around look for stuff, and the occasional exertion.

There is many reasons the metabolism slows down, and your body stores fat. Things like sugar water, drugs like caffiene and ibuprofen can radically alter your blood sugar causing the body to respond with insulin. Soda, beer, depression, hormone irregularities, the idea that you can just instantly match your energy rate to your consumption is just to blame the consumer, and keep eyes off of refined sugar, and general lack of health information.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Beth  
What’s important is your range of motion and the strength of your joints. the amount of subcutaneous fat you have on you, matters less than the ability to perform basic locomotion without weird compensations or strange gait that eventually will develop into a debilitating habit.

Also I agree; the idea that being shredded with less than 10% body fat means peak performance / picture of health is…a scam, and VERY misleading. Having low visceral fat (fat in your organs) IS a great thing, but you can still have very low visceral fat and be healthy while also packing fat under your skin.

Just look at sumo wrestlers as an extreme example. Those dudes are actual athletes. They do NOT have the same obesity issues normal american obese people have. Their cholesterol level? low. Glucose and triglycelide levels? normal. They don’t need insulin shots, either. In fact their diet is very low in processed sugar.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

IMO some of it comes down to people equating being fat = fat everywhere.

False. One should look at overall fat distribution rather than subcutaneous fat. I’m pretty sure even if I’m at 19% body fat, due to my sedentary lifestyle and terrible diet, if you compare my health to a sumo athlete, I’d be left wanting. I’d prolly come out with MORE visceral fat than the average rikishi.
Beth
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@tehwatever  
They are walking proof that it’s all the unbound sugar and lifestyle choices fucking us up.

We need to make sure we have the best range of motion possible, the limit in range of motion results in cognitive loss of motion as well, our brain will be less motivated, and have less resources. As a part of making sure our limbs can move properly we got to make sure we aren’t sleeping all day, this ‘depression’ is very much mental and physical, it’s like a chemical lack of motion as well as a mechanical one.
tehwatever
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -

the limit in range of motion results in cognitive loss of motion as well, our brain will be less motivated, and have less resources.
Huh. That’s a good insight. TIL.
LightningBolt
Umbrella - For Patreon supporters
Lightning Dee - Derpi Supporter
Lunar Hero - Went above and beyond in the name of Lunar freedom, they will be remembered in legends and folklore as paragons of heroism for generations (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Chaotic Little Trees - 1000+ images under their artist tag
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!

Senior Moderator
Undead inside
Twitter bullshit pissed me off so much I purged every account I was following that ever spread it or has a chance to so it won’t piss me off anymore I fucking hope. No more scrolling past bullshit, I kill on sight. One strike of drama, bullshit, bullying, gatekeeping, negativity, dead, gone, unfollowed, maybe blocked.

I’ve had enough.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
My mother and sister had to deal with one frog, but pawned off the responsibility to my younger brother and an older male friend.

Result? The disturbance of the roach colony in our house, resulting in supposedly 30 pests and counting entering the house, and a frog stuck in our wall, likely already dead or dying.

They blame, of course, is hucked at everyone except them.

Even a little at me, for the audacity of having a job to do outside the house.

@LightningBolt  
Good for you.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Sky Railroad Merch Shop!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide