Vent thread

Mr.Myoozik
StarTrix Forever! - Derpi Supporter
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Hero - Went above and beyond for the Solar Deity, drawing from the power of the sun itself to bring balance to the fight against the Lunar Insurrection (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

Music Connoisseur
Last night, I went to my cousin’s for a Mother Day’s get together and my god can she and her boyfriend can not cook at all. The baked potato was barely even baked and was hard as a rock, the potato salad was bland and mushy but the worst part was the steak. It was overcooked as all hell that I had a hard time biting into it and chewing it, way too friggin tough. I had to fill myself up with cake because of it.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
I mean internet social media is a bit different than what we’re designed for.

Back in the day you could piss a couple people off, go somewhere else, learn your lesson and be done with it.

Now people will follow you on the internet, try to harass, and deprave you of all sorts of meaningful relationships, then you lash out again and stay shitty.

Because I’m a popular artist, I can’t hide anywhere. I got people who block me on their main account and spy on me with burners. They’re going to get their world rocked trying to pull that psycho shit irl.
Flutter_Lover
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

#WaifuLivesMatter
I miss riding my bike…. :(  
Now I have to wait for a new one, where it’s very durable with a 5 year warranty. That’s the least of what I can gain from an old bike that I keep spending money on, and that’s not what I plan on doing.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel  
They are. They target people who do not understand the value of money, they target people who do know the value of money, but have insecurity issues of falling behind their peers.

Lately i feel like videogames have failed to sell us novel content in an honest manor. Some companies try to appeal to the traditional ideas of what deserves to be payed for, but this is rare.
Beth

In digital purgatory
I’m so pissed.

Media is trying to claim that continual mask wearings are ‘traumatized’ and ‘anti-science’.

Now i understand a lot of people are vaxxed and want to be free of the mask, but this pandemic doesn’t go away just because people want it to, and we might not even be able to reach herd immunity because of so many anti-vaxxers.

It’s ok if vaccinated folk don’t want to wear the mask as often, but shaming the people that continue to commit to social distancing is immature and anti-societal, when the CDC, our source of social science is telling us to continue social distancing, even after getting vaxxed. This stuff isn’t over just because we want it to be.
Flutter_Lover

#WaifuLivesMatter
See, this is why I hardly have a conversation with dad because he just likes to be a smart ass, and yet when I do it…..you know the rest.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Champions of Equestria

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide