Vent thread

Dark Vessel
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Diabetes causes people to binge-eat. Eating large amounts of sugary food often could well trigger it even if you’re young.

You need to control yourself and get your blood-glucose checked. The good news is that type 2 diabetes (the kind that you get from overeating) can be reversible if you get your diet back in check. No big spikes in blood sugar is the rule!
Background Pony #71A8
I really don’t get why there’s sometimes good and sometimes bad happening to all of us good people.

I really am trying to stay positive, but there’s a lot of stuff that’s weighing me down.
Dark Vessel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

@Count Adramélekh Sear  
Yeah, a cursory google does agree with the summary. Definitely get it checked.  
If you ARE diabetic, remember:

Fast carbs (e.g. refined sugars from fruit, sweets etc) are the worst  
Starches are much better, but they will contribute (yes, that includes potatoes and crackers - you can have a few, a bit of sugar is needed afterall, but seriously don’t overdo it)
CaptainXtra
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).

STOP KOSA!
The process of doing taxes is the greatest evil known to man.

One form.

One fucking form is preventing me from finally being done so now I have to wait until Monday to get the form I need to finally finish my taxes.

All those months of holding onto every damn thing I get in the mail so that doing taxes would hopefully be simplified didn’t fucking work…

full
tehwatever
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

LOOOOL

Saw a tweet by a georgetown professor that reads:  
“My favorite emails are ones from random people that start out with a few insult and then get around to the question they’d like an answer to.”

Zincy this happens a lot with you, bruv?
Dark Vessel
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Fast carbs (e.g. refined sugars from fruit, sweets etc) are the worst

Careful of the sugar content in fruit, if you’re diabetic. That can sneak in. Crackers are starchy as well, and they won’t give you the nutrients that you need. Things like meat, mushrooms, vegetables and others are good ideas - but it would be a good idea to discuss it with a dietitian. I may be good at medical science but I wouldn’t claim to know too much nutrition-wise, and I could be missing some vital nutrients somewhere (and ofc, leaning more towards vegetables etc rather than meat if you can help it can’t hurt, given saturated fats etc)
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
Welp, I accidentally fucked up my sleep today.

Woke up with an unbearable amount of pain in my stomach after it was inadvertedly exposed to cold air of the air conditioner for maybe half a length of my sleep probably.
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

I’ve been self reflecting and concluded that if I spend time doing either of two things:

-drinking,  
-wasting time

I like one of those things.

So, I realized, that if I cut out the portions where I waste time, I will have more time for drinking thus maximising the parts where I enjoy living and isn’t that the point of life?
TheSultanAkbar
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

@KolpSlack  
Yeah? Well I just ran out of a bottle of whisky.

See, the thing is, I’ve got a clean house, because I don’t actually care about anything. Crazy concept, right? No, really, I thought I was directionless, but the fact is, is that I am completely apathetic to everything. I don’t care about arts. They make me want to womit. I can’t remember the time I’ve conciously enjoyed a movie or music or a book, I don’t care about education, I don’t care about getting a job, I’ve next to no hobbies, I’d rather chop my balls off than get into a relationship and so on and so forth.

Has anyone ever eaten bake rolls? Those breaded things with the flavours? Taste decent
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide