Vent thread

𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
This has now become my nightly diet to fuck away my midnight starvation because of the realization of consuming too much MSG out of instant noodles.

full
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
@Slingring  
I can’t eat heavy foods at midnight. It’ll make my sleep pretty difficult if I were to consume full course.

I usually become hungry every single midnight for no apparent reason. And if I ignore this, it’s disrupting my sleep.
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
MSG doesn’t hurt, it doesn’t have any calories nor does it cause your metabolism to slow down. It’s basically salt, exept the sodium is bound to a glutamate. MSG (along with other salts) and proper water intake should actually encourage the body to burn weight.

you mostly want to avoid sugar, and big meals. Take those meals and break them up, find a portion on your plate you want to take to your room while you’re doing stuff. If someone if feeding you, tell them you’re breaking it up because of recent health concerns from eating too much at once.

The snoutless little doggo will always be a hero in my heart.

Diabetes can be reverse. my mom reversed hers. Taking care of her health is where i learned a great deal about nutrient metabolism.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
@Beth  
I mostly consume msg foods to pass my irritable late-night starvation and entertainment boredom I always incur every single midnight that I’m awake. I eat healthy and essential main dishes during brunch and dinner time so does that mean it’s okay to eat something that would shut this hungry stomach up every single night?

Also, is my midnight starvation a disorder or lifestyle?
𝕭𝖆𝖉𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Think I put the wrong battery in my phone. The old one crapped out and it’s buried in a drawer somewhere, the one I have now won’t even charge all the way.

We’ll see if the one I just ordered does any better. If not, then I’ll have an extra battery to pop in.

I really gotta get my phone repaired.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Flutter_Lover  
…you think so?

What does one truly want? Genuine question, because being assertive, forthright, brutally honest, disciplined and principled does not make one a piece of shit.

You can be all of the above while having high emotional intelligence, too, so idk…
KolpSlack
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
I ate a whole clove of garlic, for some reason. It was pretty good, but now my breath wreaks and my farts smell like well water.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Flutter_Lover  
I am generous, patient and take most people at face value, and it has gotten me the best friends I could ever ask for.

There have been people who try to take advantage of this, mostly drug addicts and losers, got to become distant and agressive, stop taking care of someone if they’re shitty to you behind your back, or they use your resources but are always stingy with theirs.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Mine is a nuts. He’s in jail for domestic assault and they found meth on him. Used to abuse and starve us, and keep us from socializing with people.

Man is a narcissist claiming to be a genius, was a rocket technician at one point, caught with the dumbest drug in the world.

As long as his future doesn’t involve me, can’t hate him. I’m not much of a grudge holder.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide