Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@Slingring  
Didn’t you say you won’t eat vegetables, which are the primary stable of a primates diet?

We are in the great ape family, next to the gorilla and the chimpanzee. These animals eat huge quantities of low nutrient greens, but we can target better ones. Meat eating started with small animals and eggs (and also each other I think, I suspect monkeys got fangs for tearing into eachother), for the surplus of retonic acid and riboflavin, there was never a protein shortage in the vegetarian diet, but meat proved to be very good for our eyes and brain.
GrimDarkSurvivor
Artist -

G.D.S is approaching!
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Now, if the “Brontosaurus” was still alive, it would be big but it wouldn’t be as big as the “Sequoia Trees”. I kinda wonder what things would be like if the “Troodon” was still alive because it was smarter than most dinosaurs.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
So stay away from this site because everyone loves to avoid me when I’m awake and come over here aight I’m screwing off.

I am truly the black sheep.
Lord WyrmSpawN
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Thread Starter - MLP G5 Discussion and Speculation Thread
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2018) - Celebrated Derpibooru's six year anniversary with friends.
Not a Llama - Happy April Fools Day!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2017) - Celebrated Derpibooru's five year anniversary with friends.
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

Lingering Wyvern
The only thing keeping me going is dreaming of all the things i don’t have and can’t get.

Especially the things i know I would only come to hate because I’m not the kind of person who can keep them.

In other news, fuck roaches. I don’t care who they’re feeding, i want them gone.
Background Pony #6A7A
An 18 year stole a 4 year old from his crib, stabbed him to death and left his body in the street. Than, 4 hours later, he came back for his twin brother but got scared off.

full

full

Thank God Texas has the death penalty.  
This guy is gonna fry.
tehwatever
Lunar Supporter - Helped forge New Lunar Republic's freedom in the face of the Solar Empire's oppressive tyrannical regime (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
Artist -
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends.

@Background Pony #6A7A  
This nibba gon’ die for what he done did.  
Death by stabbing, preferably.

Or he could just rot in prison. Either way works.

What a shame, 18yo and already wasted his future. 4yo and already taken away. Idk what made that guy stab a 4yo for but whatever the excuse was, it’d be really hard to sympathize.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Pony Arts & Prints!

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide