Vent thread

Dex Stewart
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Count Adramélekh Sear  
I had a dream once I was hiding out in a grocery store. Two men walked in,carrying a baby. One of the men put a can on a table. The baby knocked it over and one of the men growled “Don’t spill it!” It was too late,and they cut the baby with a box cutter. The baby’s skin was all thin and rubbery,like they were cutting a rubber doll. Watery purple blood gushed out,more than could possibly be contained in it.

Yeah weird.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab

seventh layer of hair
I really need an intermediate psychological counseling after that terrible sleep…

Or blow up my brain if I could.

…fuck this shit
Beth
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@CaptainXtra  
oh I think a lot of people have freaky dreams, like I have dreams about rape and murder both where i’m the victim, and the assailant, or I’m gunning down people with an autoloader rifle. There is a certain surealness, a certain emotional disconnection, where I don’t actually think these actions represent anything I’d do in real life, I think my brain just wants to be prepared for violence.

The guns in my dream are often realistic, you got to pull the charging handle after seating the mag, etc, I watch enough guns being shot they’re accurate in my dreams. The same way a lot of the sex stuff in my dreams became more realistic after I became sexually active.

Sear is just unfiltered as fuck, and says things you prob shouldn’t say in society.
Dex Stewart
Non-Fungible Trixie -

Ecto-Phase,Activate!
@Beth  
The freakiest dream I ever had was on where I was in a spacious room,it kinda looked like a log cabin. Fire started filling the room,but it didn’t burn me.  
There’s a man in the middle of the room,on fire. He has one of those elaborate native American headresses and a tomahawk. Even though he’s on fire,he isn’t in pain,he seems bizzarely happy,in an evil way.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).

seventh layer of hair
So after I snatched a useless fact about Charlie Bit My Finger, I just found out that the owner of that video is selling it for NFT hence, it’s going to be deleted from YouTube on May 23.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
Boi… you’ve probably never heard me successfully threatened an entire government organization with death through telecommunications before.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫

seventh layer of hair
WARNING: FULL BLOWN COUNT ADRAMÉLEKH SEAR GROTESQUE MELTDOWN

If I’m far beyond pissed enough in life, I am capable of decapitating one’s head full clean, sever off their arm, emasculate their faces, eviscerate their stomach open, rip their internal organs and feed it to a bunch of crocodiles.
DragonBoi471
Duck - Does Anypony Else even feel like Reading What I Say?
A Really Classy Artist - 250+ images under their artist tag
Ten years of changes - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of MLP:FiM!
Dream Come True! - Participated in the MLP 9th Anniversary Event
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2019) - Celebrated Derpibooru's seventh year anniversary with friends
An Artist Who Rocks - 100+ images under their artist tag
Artist -

*Durgon Noises*
It’s officially been a year since DeviantArt made their buggy, confusing as hell Eclipse layout permanent…and I still hate it.

The search function is borked to all hell, there’s very little customization options for your profile pages, and uploading a deviation is a chore!

FFS that one April Fool’s layout for this site looks a hundred times better than modern DeviantArt!
Zincy
Non-Fungible Trixie -
Friendship, Art, and Magic (2020) - Took part in the 2020 Community Collab
Wallet After Summer Sale -
The End wasn't The End - Found a new home after the great exodus of 2012

In Vino Veritas
I’ve done it, I’ve found peak bullshit capitalism.

An entry level job paying 35k a year in the DC area that requires 8 fucking years experience. And it’s part time.

That’s the pinnacle right there. The worst I’ve ever seen in all my years studying employment.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ministry of Image - Fanfiction Printing

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide