Vent thread

Beth
Silly Pony - Celebrated the 13th anniversary of MLP:FIM, and 40 years of MLP!
Shimmering Smile - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of Equestria Girls!
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Elements of Harmony - Had an OC in the 2022 Community Collab
Tree of Harmony - Drew someone's OC for the 2022 Community Collab
Verified Pegasus - Show us your gorgeous wings!
Preenhub - We all know what you were up to this evening~
Philomena - For helping others attend the 2021 community collab
Twinkling Balloon - Took part in the 2021 community collab.
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@ᏰᎯᎠᎻᎬᎯᏒᎿ  
Same. It’s not what you hate that makes you strong, it’s what you love.

@Slingring  
I’ve passed on on depressants quite a bit, and it will inhibit the roll-over reflex. That tiny reflex being stopped meant bones and muscles in my back and arms took damage, when the nerves got deprived of oxygen.

I hope you can roll over in your sleep good, that will help you work out some pinched nerves or starving tissue.
𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫
Thread Starter - Started a thread with over 100 pages
Lunar Guardian - Earned a place among the ranks of the most loyal New Lunar Republic soldiers (April Fools 2023).
Flower Trio - Helped others get their OC into the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
Roseluck - Had their OC in the 2023 Derpibooru Collab.
King Sombra - Celebrated the 10th anniversary of The Crystal Empire!
A Lovely Nightmare Night - Celebrated the 12th anniversary of MLP:FIM!
Princess of Love - Extra special version for those who participated in the Canterlot Wedding 10th anniversary event by contributing art.

seventh layer of hair
I don’t like anyone out in the internet yes that includes this site and the rest of the social media, that lords above me like their pulling strings out of their puppet.

Fuck you all, I’m not your sheep bitches.
KolpSlack
Solar Supporter - Fought against the New Lunar Republic rebellion on the side of the Solar Deity (April Fools 2023).
Non-Fungible Trixie -
My Little Pony - 1992 Edition

Reborn Reject
Soooo…I’m in a situation here. I’ve been with someone for a long time, ever since Discord started, and long story short, shit went sour ever since December. Now, we still love each other, but I don’t know if I want to continue being romantic with him, because everything is telling me to be straight. The only real reason I got into guys to begin with was out of desperation, anyways. What I’m saying is, I’m not rejecting guys to be with me, I would just much rather be with a gal at this point, a gal who will actually love me like he does. I’m just not into guys as much as gals. I don’t even know how to begin to tell him.
Beth
A Tale For The Ages - Celebrated MLP's 35th Anniversary and FiM's 8th Anniversary

In digital purgatory
@KolpSlack  
If you’re going to be gay because you want some human contact, you are a little gay and should embrace it. Being ok with some experimentation isn’t going to keep you from pursuing women.

If your body wants girls, let him know. LGBT people will understand, sometimes people try things, and their body and mind doesn’t respond in the expected way. He was there for your needs, don’t shove him out and run away from him, just be honest, you’re infatuated with women. If he understands your desire for women, he could be one of your best friends for life, don’t ever feel bad for trying something.
Beth

In digital purgatory
@Penguin Dragneel  
Tall skinny white males have an unusually higher risk of this happening. It happened to my brother, and could happen to me.

I hope not smoking helps. I vape a little weed oil, but that’s not the same as dumping carbon in the lungs with a load of burnt plant matter.

The way lungs are pressurized, and structured, if the smaller bronchial collapse, there isn’t much natural way to get them puffed back out, I don’t know what the surgery looks like, but the smaller bronic tubes don’t have the cartilage rings holding them open.
Interested in advertising on Derpibooru? Click here for information!
Ponies Online! - April 13-14

Help fund the $15 daily operational cost of Derpibooru - support us financially!

Syntax quick reference: **bold** *italic* ||hide text|| `code` __underline__ ~~strike~~ ^sup^ %sub%

Detailed syntax guide